• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fantasy B.A.S.S. Fishing

Anyone interested, I'll start a FishingMn.com group through the BASS/ ESPN fantasy leagues. They are free and the first tournament is at Okeechobee at the end of January; you can make your team now and change up until the deadline . There are prizes that can be won and we can trash talk here.

I am going to get the Cyb to do this for sure. I recommend getting on ASAP and sticking it out for the season for Fishing MN Seasonal Bragging Rights.

"I would love to play. It wont be to time consuming though, will it?"

If they do it like last year, it was pretty simple and as i recall the registration was not very complicated. FLW has a fantasy game too, but it sucked in comparison.

The main thing is that you can change your lineup for each individual tournament in the hopes of maximizing points and making sure that you don't have an angler on the roster who is not actually fishing a particular tournament. You want to check your lineup for each individual tournament and that doesn't necessarily take much time.

Goto this site
games.espn.go.com/basschallenge/bass/frontpage
and the rules are there. We will just have to be patient until they open up the site to register for the year.

Still waiting. The site said early January and the 1st tournament starts the 29th. Be ready! They should open it up any day now.

[This message has been edited by Basspastor (edited 01-20-2004).]

Update:

Opens January 22, 2004
Closes 9:00 a.m. PT, Jan. 29, 2004

I'll set up a public open league for FishingMN.com by Thursday night.

Check this page for planning your roster now:
games.espn.go.com/basschallenge/bass/frontpage

Group:Fishingminnesota.com
Password:Cyberfish

Pick your team
do tie breakers
remember to make sure once your team is picked that all of your anglers are fishing this tournament. An * shows up if you pick an inactive angler for your roster.

I have started a private league for us here at Fishingminnesota.com. Everyone is welcome to join while there is still room.
Here's the scoop:
site: games.espn.go.com/basschallenge/bass/frontpage

Pick your team
do tie breakers (a good score is in the high 400's up to 600's)
remember to make sure once your team is picked that all of your anglers are fishing this tournament. An * shows up if you pick an inactive angler for your roster.

Good Luck- Deadline is the 29th. Good Luck, you will need it against the Minnesocold BPboys.

hey everybody, I am in...big time fantasy b-ball and football guy here, but I have no idea other than the names I recognized, concerning my picks.

------------------
1...2...bam got him

Top 10 reasons to play Fantasy Bass Fishing with FLW or B.A.S.S. (Plagerized from FLW's site with slight modifications)

10. Fantasy football season’s over, and you’re jonesin’ for your fantasy fix.

9. You routinely forget your wedding anniversary, but you remember exactly where you were and what you were doing on Jan. 27, 2001 – the day you heard that David Fritts won his unprecedented fourth FLW title. It’s time to put that level of fanaticism to good use.

8. You already have a cool Internet username in mind – like “bass assassin,” “bucketmouth bill” or “hawg pounder” – and you can’t wait to use it somewhere.

7. You’re just dying to get your hands on one of those stylish FLW Outdoors prize hats.

6. Some of these pro anglers might have beaten you in a tournament somewhere before. Get your revenge by not picking them for your team.

5. Let’s see: You need five pros. You have 200 to 50 to choose from in every tournament. Talk about options!

4. Unlike your lottery picks, your pro picks might actually win you something. Better yet, they won’t cost you a dime.

3. You desperately want to own a T-shirt that says, “I won the FLW Outdoors Fishing Challenge and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.”

2. You think you know exactly which pros will finish in the top five at every FLW and B.A.S.S. tournament this year.

1. Fishing dominates your every waking thought, competition stokes your soul, and you’re stuck in front of a computer right now. Is there any other option?

I have started a private league for us here at Fishingminnesota.com. Everyone is welcome to join while there is still room.
Here's the scoop:
site: games.espn.go.com/basschallenge/bass/frontpage
Pick your team
do tie breakers (a good score is in the high 400's up to 600's)

Good Luck- Deadline is the 29th if you want to have any shot at year end bragging rights.

Good Luck, you will need it against the Minnesocold BPboys.

[This message has been edited by Basspastor (edited 01-26-2004).]