• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

LMITOUT

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a patch out soon, depending on which system you are running.

.......and out for PS3.

And of course, no improvement in Lag and now the loss of menu functionality during matches (can't change load-out, etc....). So yeah, a quality patch so far, lol......

I was one that couldnt play.. you get stuck spectating. Cant pick a load out. SH is aware of the issues according to their web page.. but I checked this morning and its still broke. I really liked this game up until now.. now I am just frustrated.

+1

I was one that couldnt play.. you get stuck spectating. Cant pick a load out. SH is aware of the issues according to their web page.. but I checked this morning and its still broke. I really liked this game up until now.. now I am just frustrated.

Take the camo off your guns and switch back to a default gun, not one you picked up in a supply drop.

I switched my arx-160 to one from a supply drop, slapped some camo on it, and then suddenly i was stuck in spectator mode. Switched it back and it worked just fine. Switched again and stuck in spectator. Switched back and I can play again.

worth a shot. I dunno, it's not a real fix, but it will allow you to play. This was on PS3.

No update for me today but seemed ok for the couple games I jumped on for. Seemed laggy last night but that might have been my aiming fluid. Having a slow time adjusting my game but that might be my age showing. Still learning maps so hope my game play improves. About .7 k/d so far.

No update for me today but seemed ok for the couple games I jumped on for. Seemed laggy last night but that might have been my aiming fluid. Having a slow time adjusting my game but that might be my age showing. Still learning maps so hope my game play improves. About .7 k/d so far.

you need the bullet sponge to come back

Looks like the share play error on PS4 has been fixed.

When playing split screen on PS4, you would get kicked and have an out of memory error.

It was due to Share Play on the PS4 system.

Thursday there was a system update, and then an AW update and we've been able to plow plot screen without getting booted since.

Game plays the best out of all previous versions.