• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Official Minnesota Vikings 2013 Thread!!

Shack

That video pretty much sums it all up. Being able to elude a college D and then a throw behind his WR. I swear 80% of his balls are thrown behind his target or to a WR that's standing still. NFL defenses are going to eat him alive. The coverage in the NFL is MUCH tighter.

And I'm glad you guys get you information from what a player says vs what you should see.

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That video pretty much sums it all up. Being able to elude a college D and then a throw behind his WR.

I think what sums it up is: Touchdown!!!

He's going to look mighty fine in purple, ma boy! The Gunslinger rides again!

That video pretty much sums it all up. Being able to elude a college D and then a throw behind his WR. I swear 80% of his balls are thrown behind his target or to a WR that's standing still. NFL defenses are going to eat him alive. The coverage in the NFL is MUCH tighter.

And I'm glad you guys get you information from what a player says vs what you should see.

Yeah, no sense in getting your info from a player that was on the field. What would he know? crazy

Yup, I trust what the players say over what actually happend. You're right Big Dave, since Dez Bryant plays the game and says he's as good as Megatron I have to take him for his word. Watch a game for once and see for yourself how the game of football is played rather than being told how it's played. Fact is they made adjustments (finally!) and got creative with their front 5 (finally!) and it worked. You're going to sit here and tell me that because Sullivan says nothing changed that it didn't? I can't even believe I'm having this argument. Watch beyond a QB/RB exchange, please for your own good.

Well LMIT, I'm no Buck Sutherland but I do know a thing or 2. I know that you just can't line up and move north and south every time and expect to gain yards. Moving your front 5 around some and giving different looks can catch the D off guard. This is something you should watch rather than the QB just dropping back and either handing off, play action, or dropping back to throw. Look at the play as a whole rather than focus on one aspect.

BTW, I do agree with your Gruden comment. I'd love to see him on the sideline.

Yup, I trust what the players say over what actually happend. You're right Big Dave, since Dez Bryant plays the game and says he's as good as Megatron I have to take him for his word. Watch a game for once and see for yourself how the game of football is played rather than being told how it's played. Fact is they made adjustments (finally!) and got creative with their front 5 (finally!) and it worked. You're going to sit here and tell me that because Sullivan says nothing changed that it didn't? I can't even believe I'm having this argument. Watch beyond a QB/RB exchange, please for your own good.

The difference between what Dez Bryant said and what Sullivan said is that one is an opinion and the other is a fact. I'm pretty sure that Sullivan would know if the blocking schemes had changed. Plus they would have only had 3 days to implement such changes from the last game. I don't think so.

This is something you should watch rather than the QB just dropping back and either handing off, play action, or dropping back to throw. Look at the play as a whole rather than focus on one aspect.

Well thank you for that suggestion. I would have never thought to watch anything but the ball.

Good grief. This guy is something else...

Packer thread silent??? Hmmm thats funny. I thought Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy were the smartest people in the room and could do no wrong. All of GB's other players are obviously the best because Ted picked them and Mike coaches them. Surely an injury to Rodgers wouldn't hurt them that much, right?

Welcome to life with no QB GB. Something you haven't had to deal with for the last 30 years.

Gosh, i feel so bad for the packers and their fans....

Well thank you for that suggestion. I would have never thought to watch anything but the ball.

Good grief. This guy is something else...

Based on the huge lack of insight you give to back any opinion of yours up it a safe bet that you have no clue how an offense works in the game of football. You plagiarize from kfan STEADY. That is where you get your takes. It's pretty pathetic really. It seems like you're scared to elaborate on anything you post, most likely due to lack of knowledge.

And you call me something else.

I know what I saw, there were adjustments made and one of those, a major one, was the blocking schemes. That's what teams do at half, they make changes when things aren't working, they don't just go out there are make no change and all of a sudden have success. You and Big Dave seriously don't get it. Dave needs to stick to wrestlemania trivia and you need to go back to seeing if Johnny Manziel's game worn nutcup is up on hsolist yet.