• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Go Bison!

RiverFish

You call them out on "bowl" games. You call them out for not being in a playoff system. You call them out for a cupcake schedule. Mean while your posting about how great the Bison are, and I agree. There's no comparison though, total drop in class and a major drop in competition.

Have to wonder how many the pa-Role Tide would have if they actually had to go through a play-off system instead of playing cupcakes all year long and then being HANDED the #1 spot...

If playing an SEC schedule is cupcake then yes, you are right again as usual?

Which college football conference has won the last 7 national championships in a row?

You mean besides road wins against pittsburgh and boston college (bowl eligible teams)? Well, they beat #25 maryland, #7 miami, and #3 clemson (at clemson)! All of which were landslide wins! You could argue that their non conference schedule was tougher than alabama's.

I believe only 1 of those teams are still in the top 25 of the BCS standings and that's Clemson who plays the same terrible competition that Florida State does all year.

But look at who IS in the BCS top 25 still, Texas A&M, LSU, Ole Miss and Alabama's opponent in 2 weeks, Auburn.

I see the NCAA has released the SRS.

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/fcs/fcs-srs-poll

It's just laughable, how is NDSU not No. 1? Charleston Southern and 3 OVC teams are also ahead of SDSU which is also a joke.

This is a clear example of a computer having some issues, the numbers just don't match-up with what I followed all year. This process needs a major overhaul, but its hard to say since the formula wasn't made public during the season.