• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

heat....

dan z

Not that that is the 1st time I've hated the heat this summer but I really need to see 33° for a high temp. Can't wait till early ice.

I have a brand new JM pro one man ready for its 1st trip

While your at it its a great time to maintain the batteries...

LOL I admit I been thinking along those lines too. I have to be carefull what I share on here if I want to have any interaction with others. I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking about drilling some holes in the ice lol.

Right with you guys! I to have to watch what I say in the summer, I have buddy's that tell me I can't talk about ice fishing until after deer season. I still haven't taken the cover off the boat this season and I'm already drawing blue prints of a new fish house I would like to build.

Agreed. I am not a heat person at all. After last winter here in southwestern minnesota I thought I was living in the banana belt not the ice belt. I always tell people that this is the furthest south i will ever live. It is long over due to see the temps back down in the 20's and below. Bring on the cold i am tired of feeling sweat in my beard and time to start feeling ice in it instead.

Yup 40 below for a week would be nice . I went out and stood the Nils up and gave her a hug just last week and funny somebody mentioned to charge the batteries . I put mine on just yesterday but poor things didn't need much . LOL . I even have a ice rod right beside my bed . Get to use it lots cause the dam dog keeps throwing his ball under the bed . Rod makes the the perfect retriever when I can't reach . LOL .

TD

I'm going Soft Wall this Year!!! I picked up a Clam 5600 & a Clam 6800; with the Trap-Link Doors and an Adapter. My fishing Buddy of 40 years is picking up a 6800 this afternoon. One has 4-holes with a 5x6 floor, the other has 6-holes and a 6x8 floor. Too Cool!!!full-39914-35244-c.jpg

Nice and good luck to you too when you go. You will have to let us know how it goes. I am scouting little local lakes around here and talking about the this winter season. With the lows in the mid 40's coming up it is going to be hard on me knowing that the ice is still a few months out from forming

We're going to start at Winnie, and then a couple days & Red, then back to Winnie. We're going to try Cutfoot Sioux for Crappies. I could use assistance for Blue Gils and Crappies, as where to go. I think trying some small lakes may be the way to go.

I am hoping we have an early ice,...

Hey Rikkus here we are at the beginning of what is going to be another steller year on the ice 2018. And this year has me looking for a Trap-Link connector for my Clam Yukon and 5600. In your feed you stated that you and a buddy had aquired a couple a few years back. If you still have one Or an extra I am willing to pay Handsome for it...let me know...Catch Your Limit!