• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have a Remington 1100 3" with a 30" full choke barrel and a rifled Hastings slug barrel and I never use it.

Thinking of selling it but have no idea what it may be worth.

Wood on the gun is like a 8 and the barrels are both rust free and the rifling in the slug barrel is very good.

Any idea's what it would be worth on the market today?

Barrel Cantilever or iron sights? Probably $500 for the gun and $200 for the Hastings barrel if it is iron sights, $250 if it is cantilever. I would also check with gunbroker but many of their guns are high priced. It will however get you in the ballpark.

Why not let the kid use it for deer hunting. Her knuckles would be dragging on the ground after about 20 minutes. I have one and can only use it for duck hunting as it is just too darn heavy for upland.

Tom,

Take it to Alhmans and they will give you a idea of what it would bring on the market. talk to Bruce he is the head buyer and would give you the best price of the sales people there if you where to sell it to them. He would also give you a good idea of what you could get if you sold it yourself.

Most used 1100s go for $350 maximum on the shelf.

You can buy a brand new 1100 slug barrel(cantilever) for $239. Regular rifled slug barrel you can buy new for $200.

I doubt you'll get much more than $400 if you sell it to a store. Person to person sale maybe $550 max.

Most used 1100s go for $350 maximum on the shelf.

You can buy a brand new 1100 slug barrel(cantilever) for $239. Regular rifled slug barrel you can buy new for $200.

I doubt you'll get much more than $400 if you sell it to a store. Person to person sale maybe $550 max.

I am taking about a Hasting's slug barrel not a Remington. You won't buy a new Hastings barrel for $239 as the used go for that or more.