• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clam Ice Armor Extreme Gloves

gonehunting

I am looking for some honest opinions from true ice anglers on the Clam Ice Armor Extreme gloves. I have read alot of reviews but want to make sure they are all they are cracked up to be. My buddy loves his but says the waterproofing last about a year and has to buy new ones. I'm not looking to spend $45 a year on ice fishing gloves. I have heard alot better reviews on the mittens but want gloves. I tried a pair on in the store and loved the fit. Just want to make sure they are waterproof. I'm not submerging my hands in water but willing be handling a wet transducer, fish, drilling holes, snowmobiling etc.

I got a pair of these gloves as a birthday gift this year. I was thoroughly impressed by how warm they are. I usually fish without gloves but while fishing with tip-ups my hands freeze. I slip my hands in these gloves and they warm up very quickly. The waterproofing is very good as well. I would recommend them to anyone.

I love mine as well. But.... they do fall apart. The fabric that they use on them gets all fuzzy and then starts to break apart. I've had mine for about 4 years and had to sew them up and gorilla glue them where the thumb meets your pointer finger, you know, the area where you wipe your nose.

GM has them for $33.73 with free shipping.

Truthfully the best glove your going to find. I have several pair, some as old as about 5 years. I only use mine for ice fishing. I would say they would not be a good work glove for like a construction guy, but maybe good gloves for snowboarding, snowmobiling, etc, etc.... Love mine, and yes they are on sale at most places right now!

Truthfully the best glove your going to find. I have several pair, some as old as about 5 years. I only use mine for ice fishing. I would say they would not be a good work glove for like a construction guy, but maybe good gloves for snowboarding, snowmobiling, etc, etc.... Love mine, and yes they are on sale at most places right now!

+1. Get them for the rest of the ice fishing season, and for the spring and fall fishing when it cool as well. Love them when we troll walleyes in the evenings.