• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New bow for my boy, YAHOOOOO!!!!!

Meat-Run

My oldest boy, almost 9yo has been a wonderful little man, does his home work, helps around the house and does great in school. So the wife and I purchased him a brand new bow Diamond Infinite Edge. The draw is 13-30" and 5-70lbs I'm so excited and I can't wait to see his eyes when he opens up his Chirstmas present. He's past due for a new bow and I hope this will be with him for many years to come, just wanted to share a little Christmas excitement to all you archery folks out there and hope santa is good to you this year.

full-15794-27977-sbdiamond.jpg

Merry Christmas.

MR

I personally liked the grip on the Hoyt the compariable version but this comes with a rest, sight, string stopper, quiver, and peep sight, none other had this many extras. Granted they're not all top of the line accessories but in all reality it will do him just fine as I upgrade my "stuff" he'll get my good hand-me-downs... wink

mr

My boy was so excited to the point of speechless, well almost. I did a video but the file was way to big to post so I'll take some photos and share this weekend. Today we went to Archery Country and got it fitted for him and now we're going through all his arrows to make sure we have enough for him to shoot at his length.

Meat Run