• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pack vs Bears - Playoffs

RiverFish

Bears' Brian Urlacher out, Earl Bennett out, Tim Jennings out, Henry Melton doubtful, Shea McClellan doubtful. Packers Jordy Nelson out, Charles Woodson out, CJ Wilson out, James Stark out, and I heard that Clay Matthews will be on limitted snaps.

Also heard that Julius Peppers has been dealing with a foot injury that affects his push off the line.

I'd say the advantage is with the Packers and they win this one 27 to 17.

I hope what the NFL was hoping.. final game of the season comes down to who goes ahead to the playoffs.. and the rest go back home.. Vikes Vs. Pack for playoff spot.. How many times has it come down to one of these teams winning or losing for the other team to make it to the playoffs?

I think Rogers needs to be equipped with a flag on each side of his hips.. Make it more like flag football seeing as Rogers continues to whine about getting hit... But then Rogers would just complain about how hard defenders would rip the flag off his hip instead

I think Rogers needs to be equipped with a flag on each side of his hips.. Make it more like flag football seeing as Rogers continues to whine about getting hit... But then Rogers would just complain about how hard defenders would rip the flag off his hip instead

But we are in the playoffs....along with the 2 straight NFC Central titles.

I'd take 90% at 45yrds vs. 50% at 35 yards. Crosby will cost them the playoffs... If it happens McCarthy should be fired. He is on record after yesterday... Write it down, Crosby is our guy. We will not be making a change.

You need an accurate kicker in January....

it really is sad to see him go from one of the best in the league to one of the worest, hopefully he gets his brain straight
Well, that's quite a stretch. Crosby has never been elite. His first season was his best until last year, when he hit 85.7% of his field goals. However he's ranked the 32nd best active kicker in the NFL right now, and was only ranked 30th after his great 2011 season. The top 10 kickers career averages range from 83%-89% while Crosby is a 76.3% FG kicker.

I like Crosby, I'm in favor of keeping him, but at best he's a good kicker. He is nowhere near great or elite by any stat or stretch of the imagination.