• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

It is going to be an anxious evening.....

nbadger23

Best story so far, love the chain of events that introduced you to your neighbors and hopefully other land owners in your area. Congrats on the great buck and the persistence. I had a similar tracking job on a doe Friday. Didn't find her until Saturday afternoon, I gave up looking once, got mad at myself, went back out and just concentrated on every little drop of blood I could find. I'm very glad you found it.

Congrats on a great buck! Good luck with your father in Wisconsin. Looks like he did an awesome job over the years showing you good ethical hunting habits. Great job to both of you on those priceless memories. I am sure he is proud of you.

SE woods can get nasty indeed. Interesting what you say about the 25th of October. Looking back on the years I have hunted the Welch area, I can only agree when I sit here and think about it.