• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2013 Bows

tracker x-2

Hope this isn't a true hijack but it goes along with the title of the post. Anyone know when the different manufacturers are expected to come out with their new bows? I believe Bowtech is typically at the ATA in January correct? Sounds like Hoyt has some information out, I thought I heard Mathews is around November? Anyone have any accurate information or where I can find out? There's been more chatter about bow buying lately and I think it could benefit others as well.

Looking to finally upgrade from the LX after a good run. Like Scoot, a fan of the longer ATA's, will definitely be looking at the Btech Insanity CPXL, wish Mathews would come out with a longer ATA again as well.

I have an LX as well and I liked the longer ATA's. However, I also like the idea behind the parallel limb design.

I didn't want to upgrade just to get a lighter bow (i.e. shorter ATA), however if the two limbs cancel each other out it makes more sense to me.

I always thought about dropping the release and going back to fingers but that may be getting somewhat impossible with the shorter bows.

I shot the Carbon Element last year. It shot smooth on the shot but I didn't like the way it felt on the drawback to me. I guess I've just shot a Mathews for too long. I'll see how the new Mathews feels to me when they come out.

My dad will get his 2013 Hoyts in the shop here next month.

I don't think anything has drastically changed since last year, but I could be mistaken.

Brian

That's my read on the new line too.