• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3-1 Vikings

zepman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O pics baby, ice ice baby, 0 pics baby, ponders back with a brand new edition, pickin safteys apart like an addiction.....

Pickin safetys apart? Really? I'd expect to see some 300 yard passing games if that were true. Or maybe some receivers with 100 yard games week in and week out. You're joking, I hope.

Pretty easy to have zero interceptions when you don't throw past the line of scrimmage. Sorry, but that stat is extremely skewed...especially in the case of Ponder.

[/quote

Not true. After week three, I believe Rodgers was only averaging a yard or less per completion more than Ponder...and I consider him (Rodgers) the best in the league.

Have you heard of the WCO? He's playing it exactly how they drew it up.

Through 4 games:

Average completion in yds.

Rodgers 6.8

Ponder 6.7

Pretty skewed I guess....

Doesn't the WCO typically score more than 6pts in a game?

LOL.

Like I said, the stats are skewed and most of his yards are after the catch. He doesn't target anything down field. Better hope the defense holds because this inept offense isnt going to get you down the field.

But with astute observation that teams are a concussion away from a 5 win season you already knew that, I'm sure. LOL.

You took a take of comparing offensive philosophy and twisted it into that? Lol......Fail.

And to add to the YAC take, we also have to remember that it doesn't come into play when you go against the fudge because you can just toss it up 80 yards over the top of their busted coverage.

No disappointment here, my team is doing great.

Que?

Last year your team was doing great. This year, they have played at levels varying from dreadful to OK. Certainly not great.

I still think the Packers will win the NFC North, as they just have too much talent to continue to struggle. But pretending they have done "great" so far is like pretending Obama did "great" in the debate last night.

Que?

Last year your team was doing great. This year, they have played at levels varying from dreadful to OK. Certainly not great.

I still think the Packers will win the NFC North, as they just have too much talent to continue to struggle. But pretending they have done "great" so far is like pretending Obama did "great" in the debate last night.

You're making the assumption that GB is my team and you would be incorrect.

As usual LMTOUT comes in a takes a giant duece all over what at one point was a rational vikings discussion.

Bickering back and forth about whose team is better is all well and good but can we at least set up one thread for it and try to contain it all there? I don't care to read 4 pages of back and forth school yard banter but its dang near impossible to avoid in most of these vikings threads.

A lot of football to be played, it's nice to have some optimism for the purple, health, we need to be as healthy as possible then we'll get a really good read on the guys, finally Chad Greenway acts,talks,looks, and is playing like a linebacker. smile

As usual LMTOUT comes in a takes a giant duece all over what at one point was a rational vikings discussion.

Bickering back and forth about whose team is better is all well and good but can we at least set up one thread for it and try to contain it all there? I don't care to read 4 pages of back and forth school yard banter but its dang near impossible to avoid in most of these vikings threads.

Gets old doesn't it....

You guys are probably right. There should be a thread for the delusional kool-aid drinkers and then the rest of us can actually have rational discussions in the rest of the forum. grin

If you don't like the vikings thats fine but why do you have to bog down and derail every conversation about them? This thread was to discuss the vikings season thus far, not a thread for haters to dump all over them. If someone has fair criticism thats great but what your posts amount to is not criticism they are just worthless nonsensical rants just because you hate the team.

If you want to rant and dump on the vikings I have not problem with it but I would ask that you please have the courtesy to start a new thread where that is the topic. If people want to partake they can but for those of us that actually like talking about the vikings we can stick to the other threads where maybe a normal discussion can take place. This is just basic forum etiquette, I figure after 15,000 posts you'd have learned it by now.