• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How excited can ya get?????

MUSKY18

Been two good weeks of news as far as my hunting goes! Last week I got my letter that I am in the deployed soldiers bow hunt at Ripley from 2-4 Oct. Just now, I got another letter saying that I was drawn for the deployed soldiers Muzzleloader Hunt at Camp Ripley 26-28 November. Hunting Ripley twice in one year, once with bow, once with smokepole. If I don't shoot a buck, someone club me.................

Thats awesome!!! I hope you get a big one. Thanks for serving.

My son gets to hunt twice in Ripley also. The youth bow hunt and we got drawn for the big hunt during MEA week. I get to go with him on the youth hunt, but can't hunt.

We would be interested in getting together with you and Ryan on Friday and hearing your stories.

Nels

Thats awesome!!! I hope you get a big one. Thanks for serving.

My son gets to hunt twice in Ripley also. The youth bow hunt and we got drawn for the big hunt during MEA week. I get to go with him on the youth hunt, but can't hunt.

We would be interested in getting together with you and Ryan on Friday and hearing your stories.

Nels

You bet Nels.......I work right here on Ripley so have Ryan gimme a shout and I will help you out with all the info I can for the youth hunt. I believe Ryan still has my number.

I got drawn for the muzzle loader hunt as well. am pretty stoked about it. be interesting to see if i still have my buck tag untill then! got some nice deer on the camera so hope to tag one of them good luck with the archery hunt