• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wow !!! This weather

mabr

Its getting bad for me... waking up in the middle of the night dreaming about archery season, getting wound up and not being able to get back asleep.

Only 16 days til my urban archery season opens, and 11 of that I'll be traveling to a conference in MN then going fishing in Ely

I was at a friends farm this last weekend and they've been seeing a big buck not far from the barn out in the bean field.

So I put my trail camera out in the corner of the bean field and put some acorns there in front of the camera to hold it there so it can say "Cheeze"!

This location is too close to the barn to be able to hunt there so I am not baiting incase anybody wants to say!

Anyways I'll be back there in 2 weeks to see what shows up on the camera!

the deer are likin this cooler weather, too. have been seein them come out to feed as early as 2 hours before sunset lately.

saw 2 shooter bucks in a bean field last night around 7 pm. stopped by one of the many "posted" signs to watch them for a couple minutes before they moseyed back into the woods.

time to get the bow out and start shooting. cool