• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Vermilion

Gardiner14

Me and the old man always seem to try to take at least one fishing trip a summer and this year i was thinking Vermilion. Hurd lots of great things about it. Was woundering if any body had a resort they have been to that was good and what part of the lake is best for smallmouth since it is a fairly good size lake.

Just doing a little research. Thank you.

The dam lodge is good. Plus you get to say all week; Where is the dam bait? Where is my dam cabin? Which dam dock should I use? Where is the dam boat ramp? lmao That never gets old.

Spent the opener at Muskego Point Resort westside,great quiet resort on a beatiful lake.I'm a fan of the Big V got this one on a orange jig off of Tresure Island fun week.full-18781-20805-lakevoperner2012077(2).

When you going up GPS? Me and Hellp will be back at Muskego point the week of 6/16-6/22?. Vermillion is the best lake in the state in my opinion.

The fish in the pic was 4.3. We caught far more LM the SM but that is usally the case for us on the west side. I did get a few smallies around muskrat channel. I cant wait to get back!

I will be there the week of June 11 through the 16th Looking so forward to fishing and just getting away. I will be trying to hit the smallies and hopefully some walleyes as well. ANy tips from anyone would be much appreciated. We have never fished the big V and looking to have fun on the lake durning the day and around the campfire at night