• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NHL playoffs

cbrooks

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first round I'll go with:

Rangers

Boston

Devils

Philly

LA

Blues

Blackhawks

Preds

I think the Preds have a shot to make it to the finals. They win on defense, and if they can score timely goals, they'll go far.

What are the NHL playoffs? Im a WIld fan and I dont understand.... Could someone explain it to me?

Bigfoot and aliens. You hear about them but never ever see them.

Can't say I am sad about Vancouver being down 3-0 to LA.

I would like to see STL advance as well as NSH. Out east, I guess I don't really care as much. Looks like the flyers are for sure going to round 2, but now that I've typed that I bet PIT will pour it on.

I'd like to see the devils reach the conference finals so the Wild can pick up an extra 3rd rounder from them. I would also like for them to get swept 4-0 and beaten so badly that Parise is disgusted with his team and signs with the Wild in the off season. That can happen right?

Yeah, I'd be ok with NSH or STL making it to the Finals. I just don't want PHO, PHI, LA, NYR, or NJ to win it. I would be ok with WAS if I have to pick a team from the east.

Lots of teams I don't like in the mix still mad

GO PREDS!

Oh yeah - Radulov is crazy good.