• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NHL playoffs

cbrooks

Have to pull for NJ first, only because I have some false hope that if Parise wins a title he might be ready to come home to play. Next LA, 8th place team, beat all the top seeds and playing great hockey, whats not to like. If NY wins I will puke! sick

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The late hit just cost Phx the championship. Yes I said it, they could have beat LA and everyone else without the 25 game suspension and the junk hit that may cost a player his career. We are calling for an all out ban of Dustin Brown for the hit. I think the picture here says it all. a>

Coyote's remind me of the Sioux, cheapest team out there but man they sure complain about any borderline hit against them.

Browns hit wasnt bad. He didnt change any direction to hit the guy. You saw him coming from 10 feet away. I dont know how many times I saw Brown get cheapshotted that series. Not a terrible hit.

Have to agree, the Brown hit wasn't bad at all. He led with his shoulder, legs happen to be under ones shoulder. wink There really wasn't a knee on knee there either, more like leg on leg as he put the shoulder into him.

The angle I saw the hit, it looked like knee on knee. It looked like Brown has hit leg out during the hit. I don't think it looked legal (from the angle I saw), but the guy shouldn't be tarred and feathered either.

Here is a good pic I found. The leg is out a little but like I said, our legs are under our shoulders so what can you do about it. Clearing shoulder on shoulder contact, it was a little odd the way things came together but it still looks like a pretty clean hit.

impact.png

The late hit just cost Phx the championship. Yes I said it, they could have beat LA and everyone else without the 25 game suspension and the junk hit that may cost a player his career. We are calling for an all out ban of Dustin Brown for the hit. I think the picture here says it all. a>

I sure enjoyed that view the dozen or so times they showed it during the game. wink

So who wins it all? I'm going with New Jersey in 7.

I think LA looked a little more beatable in those last 2 games with Phoenix. Now if LA starts looking like they did early in the playoffs I think they win it. I was pulling for LA but Lou says that the Wild has a better chance of landing Parise if NJ wins the cup.

With that.....GO DEVILS!!!!

NJ was hanging on for dear life in the second half of the third. OT was fairly even. I want NJ to win for selfish reasons, but I do like seeing #8 seeds win it, so I'm torn.

Really, I don't think we're getting Parise. We need to be better before we can start really getting into those top end FAs.

15-2 now. Quick is just in a league by himself right now. They need to make the net bigger on one end so NJ can score.

Glad LA scored 3 more after the first one. I really thought Brodeur had that first one covered long enough. Turns out to be a moot point since NJ can't beat Quick.

It's about time to talk about the FA and then hope there is a next season.