• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NCAA Tourney Time!

solbes

AF BC starts at 4 ET, or 3 our time. If you're mobile in the X type in:

http://collegehockeystats.net/1112/ncaa_m_scoreboard

Should auto refresh every 60 seconds. Has more in depth stats if you click on the Status for each game.

ESPNU hasn't switched over yet, so guess I'll learn a little about Lacrosse. EDIT: Ugh overtime, nuts

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, the reffing was pretty good. I thought it was gonna be call after call after the first couple.

That looked like to average teams there. The Broncos looked like the team that played then better hockey the last 2 periods. Im not sure whats with the not matvick commentator. Everything he said was wrong, especially when he said the Broncos had the best d in the tourny. they were terrible.

I wonder if Kristo used to be able to speak before he go to UND

Did anybody catch who or what league was doing the officating for our region? The WCHA refs were doing the Union/MSU region. It sounded like they cost MSU a goal earlier in that game. I never saw it...I miss the first part of that game.

Scott I know you would like that quote from Kristo

Hopefully UMD advances and everybody is happy. I'm pretty confident it will be all WCHA today.

The goalie interferance call might have been the only legitimate penality of the 6, it was still semi weak but the guy didn't make much of an effort to get out of the way. The rest of the calls have been terrible.

Gophs start fast and fade, they have to keep the intensity up or BU is going to pick up some steam. Come on boys I want the Sioux tomorrow!!!

Question for you guys. Do you think the Gophers would have more intencity if they played their lines like this.

Keep the top players on the ice and make the 3 and 4 lines hungrier?

Just a thought. To much sitting for the top guys going 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4