• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NCAA Tourney Time!

solbes

solbes, be careful out there buddie, it's not your day.

That's ah...ummm...awesome. You have to be really bad to be that terrible. My wife and I are a combined 0-8. We did not consult each other on brackets ahead of time. She had Michigan going to finals, I had Miami. Both dead wrong.

What's weird is that every single game went to the program with less post season experience, which I hung my hat on. Winners UMass Lowell, Cornell, Union, and Ferris State.

ECAC: 2-0

Hockey East: 1-0

CCHA: 1-2

WCHA: 0-1

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

]I was just looking at the brackets, before you get mad Solbes. I want the Gophs to beat Duluth to get to Tampa, however it would be pretty cool to beat BU and BC in the same tourny. Alot of guys from the 70's still hate the Boston schools alot more then the Sioux

Gophers could beat Duluth or BC in Tampa (semis). You will have to beat the Abusives or the Broncos to get to Tampa. Understand what you're saying though, those teams had great rivalries back in the Herbie days.

You better get your butt to the X today. Ya I know, no alcohol. But that didn't stop us last year at the F4. Just gotta be a little more discreet. I think the usher even caught us once, but he seemed cool with it as we were talking with him quite a bit.

Agree with Brooks that Cornell had the same game plan as Michigan last year in the F4. Get up by a goal and trap like crazy. Was fun to watch just because Michigan got beat by the same strategy.

No tickets here, chained to the house with 2 kids and a prego wife. Once they are all potty trained some road trips are in order. It's been too long since I have seen some college puck on person. I might have to miss the Sioux game today but you can bet I will be in my cave glued to the tv for the rest of them.

Not going here. I plan on goose hunting tomorrow so I guess I might be listening to them on radio tomorrow. I'll worry about after today.

Hey Scott is it you watching your kid or is it the other way around*grin*. Man I can't believe your not going. If I lived in the cities I would be all over that. Have fun at the game Yak. Don't take any cr@p from any Gopher fans.

Yah. Watching from home. Atleast the first game. The wife go due to family stuff. And I know my 2 yr old isn't gonna last from now to 8pm. So hopefully ill get over there for the 2nd game. Man I wish they sold beer. Maybe ill bring a flask. I don't know what it is but I really don't like being told I cantd drink at a game. Sometimes I don't even hav3e a beer at wild games. But this ncaa rules just earks me. Go gophs.

Heard that Spencer Abbott from Maine has been practicing without contact. He wants to go, but so far has not been cleared by the docs. Game time decision officially.

Sioux are really buzzing out there.