• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2000 Arctic Cat Panther

ducker

I would guess it should bring more than that, in the marketplace. Any decent 2-up should fetch $1500 pretty easy, and that is a pretty nice one with low miles, so I would guess closer to $2000 especially as we get closer to (potential) snow, but I am no expert smile

edit - only thing that makes me wonder is that you say it could use a new track but with only 1100 miles?..?...

NADA shows a suggested list price of $4,149.00 when new. Current Average Resale low $950.00 and high $1,245.00

Just think when you could get a new sled for $4,149. They are double that now.

Whats my Panther worth? 1100 miles, 2 up, Electric start w/Newer Battery, Reverse, Not a scratch. It could use a new track. full-8517-17403-2000panther550p440p340.j

ducker, what's up with this post?

You first posted it back on #2776665 - 02/09/12 02:43 PM then 8 months later you chim back in on it? Now you started some interest about it and seemed to have "Ducked" out on it again?

Also, you state that it only has 1100 miles on it, but could use a new track?

That seems a little odd unless you were running it on rocks or something? 1100 miles should hardly even show wear on a track? confused

If the track is that worn you may have a used "cleaned up rental" from out west that had the OD changed out on it? Just saying! whistle