• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

AX Men

caseymcq

I think there is way to many accidents that are caught on camera. So much of these shows must be scripted to keep the audience entertained. If anybody else would fight at work like these guys do we would be looking for a new job! Still makes for good tv though. LOL

Shelby really didn't look at the hollow log before wrecking the dock and boat shed? Come on.

DD

That made me laugh he's goofy as hell, id have to think someone wanteg that stuff tore down and made a show out of it

HA!!! Yeah, seriously it's jumped the shark. I still find some parts interesting, but won't go out of my way to watch it anymore, and it has lost its spot on my DVR. If I catch a repeat I may watch just to laugh at the ridiculousness of it but I get too big of a headache hearing the constant yelling, especially coming from from that big mouth that tried to choke out one of his workers(forgot his name).