• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trips this year

mrklean

Well the season is right around the corner, who has trips planned this year and where? Besides bow hunting around Mn i finally applied for Ripley hoping for that. I might do a last minute trip like i did last year, I still want to head to Ohio.

Going to be a great fall I cannot wait till it's here. I will be off to NE for 15th-23rd. Will be getting over to WI a lot more this fall. I just got some permission in RF and down by Boscbel. I will look even more run down this season then in the past. Going to need the winter fishing to catch up on sleep. Still up in the air on our Elk hunt to Idaho.

1) Moose hunting ND for the first three weeks of Sep, 2) Whitetail hunting in MN and ND for the season, 3) Muley hunting in ND at some point, but don't know when. Maybe 4) if the bear shows up around my mo-in-law's place, I'll buy a bear tag (no quota zone).

I can't wait!!! 25 days from today...

not going anywhere too far, but my buddy and I are planning to hike deep up the Appalachian Trail and over into the national forest here in Virginia to get over a few mountains where deer are never ever hunted. should be quite an adventure