• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Goals for 2011-2012 Season

Im sure The Archery sniper will jump on here and help you out B-man. He is from your area. We spend alot of time spearing the area and quite often have barbeques on sunday afternoons on the ice.

Yep Bman look us up this winter we'll get you out and on some fish. With the way work was last winter I don't think MJ and I really missed that many days together on the lake and solved most of the worlds problems in the spear shack.

This winter I'm makeing it to both GTG's and spearfest again. Also dragging MJ around to some new waters that I have high hopes for.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are great!

Thanks for the invites smile

I'll try to make it to at least one of the gtg's, and I look forward to fishing with you guys this winter! I'll keep in touch with you guys as the air cools.

My better half came home last night and asked what the 3 little fish in the tub were for grin

Thanks a ton laugh

-Brandon

Yeah they tend to look at you funny when your swimming your decoys in the tub, I used the kids pool last week for a new one I bought. Come on ice I'm ready for you.

They wouldn't look at you so funny if weren't in the tub with the decoy. grin

MJ its when he sits and waits for the pike to show up pool side.. Now thats funny laugh

He just built a big privacy fence around his yard. Now I see why. He doesnt want anyone to see his secret spot!

Well to try and get this thread back on track my main goal this next season is to try and get one over 24". I know I'm not setting the bar to high, but that is the largest I was able to spear this last year. Being this was my first year spearing the 24" is my PB with the spear, but I would be happy just seeing fish and being able to take a few home to eat.

Can't wait to get back out there.

Bowhunt

lots of guys building new houses or fixing old ones. i am building a new one this year. wondering if you guys have any pics of yours to get some ideas. always cool to see what other people come up with to make being out on the ice all day that much better.

Another goal for me this year is too meet more spear fisher people last year I met a bunch and it was a blast, we had our own GTG's and it was nice to meet everyone. Towards the end of the season we had so many holes marked some people were thinking they were fishing in a cattail swamp, true story ask dorkfish he talked to them.

Another goal for me this year is too meet more spear fisher people last year I met a bunch and it was a blast, we had our own GTG's and it was nice to meet everyone. Towards the end of the season we had so many holes marked some people were thinking they were fishing in a cattail swamp, true story ask dorkfish he talked to them.

that was those two old guys thinking they were on a bough lol that was hillarious and best of all they were drunk staying on a lake for about 5 min then moving to another lake