• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Simmons/Tweed

zamboni

I have been watching it since it started. I might miss a couple per season, but thats the way it goes.

One thing that is happening more and more nowadays, alot of couples are splitting up after the kids have graduated and gone off to college or left the house. I personally know a ton of ppl that have done that, I am starting to wonder if Shannons timing goes along them lines

Having been a fan of his for 35 years or so I have watched quite a few of the episodes and it seems to me a few things are going on. First of all, she marries Gene Simmons not Richard Simmons so I am not quite understanding her sudden awakening. He has built his image around having young women around him and this should be no sudden revelation to her. It seems to me that she raised the daughter as her best friend and not her daughter and now that friend has left her for a new life and suddenly she has a void that needs to be filled. Gene is never going to do that so she will need to move on with her life and go another direction if what she has gotten from him for the past few decades is no longer enough now.

If I've learned anything about Gene Simmons over the years, it's that nothing happenes unless there is a money angle in his favor. He markets absolutely everything. Follow the money.

Over the years????

Looks like ya figured it out long ago. wink

Gissert's 1977 halloween costume.....

kids-demon-des.jpg

laugh