• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Holiday plans?

Scott K

I figured I would try out the new forum with a fresh topic!

Anyone have any big plans for the holiday weekend? Exciting trips? Staying at home? Working?

Myself, I have plans on going to the family cabin, sit and relax, stare at a fire, and enjoy being the time away from work for the extra day cool

I am heading up to the Duluth area to pre-fish a lake for a tournament next weekend and of course hang out with some good friends that I haven't seen in a while!

Nothing like spending a good holiday weekend with some old friends. I hope the weather is a little nicer than it was last weekend! Hiding out under a bridge on Tonka was interesting to say the least, and I don't think I want to do anything like that again! grin

we are having a memorial for my brothers wife who passed away recently at my house. my brother and his best friend will be here along with our family. after the memorial we will have a BBQ with ribs, corn, cole slaw, and home made baked beans and more. we are honoring her wishes and will make it a celebration of life and giving to others. everyone out there have a great holliday and enjoy your friends and family. good luck.

Gonna BBQ Sunday night at home and I may take a road trip to Avoca saturday to visit Eric but the stars will have to algin perfectly for that. Other than that try and put a catfish on the KTOC board

Monday I will most likely visit my cousins sons grave at fort snelling .. he gave his life for this great country of ours a couple years ago.

I think that its fitting being its Memorial day and all.

EVRYONE have a great weekend and stay safe

I will be at home trying too finish the picket fence in the yard and then tackle the kids swing set wich doesn't look fun maybe get to working on the garden. And if I'm a really good boy might head up to millacs early monday morning for the first trip of the year.

I'm working all weekend and Monday. Just another way the man is keeping me down. But such is the life in retail...some of us gotta work so you other guys have somewhere to get what you need for your yardwork and fishing. I have Wednesday off, so I expect to get out on the lake and do some fishing then...