• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Summer 3D leagues.

bmc

Just wondering who is shooting summer 3d leagues?

My brother and I are on a team and shooting a traditional league. I'll be shooting my Hoyt Dorado recurve and he'll be shooting a longbow.

We start this week. It should be a fun summer!!

Brian

We've been shooting for a month already at Chilakoot. No 3D's though, hand painted animal targets. Hard to beat that kind of practice come October. Not many will commit to shooting weekly through the summer unless they're on a team.

It would be fun to get out on a 3d course this summer. Maybe the big Rhinehard one in WI - we should get a little HSO crew together.

I am DEFINETLY going to make this shoot again. Anyone else interested, let me know. I can set it up for all of us to camp together. Might be a good time. smile

Here's the scoop on that shoot:

http://www.r100.org/Schedule/default.aspx?E=69

Here's a perk to outdoor shooting this time of year. Look at the size of these big yellows found on the range last night. They made the perfect sidedish to marinaded wild turkey on the grill.

P5240014.jpg

Just wondering who is shooting summer 3d leagues?

My brother and I are on a team and shooting a traditional league. I'll be shooting my Hoyt Dorado recurve and he'll be shooting a longbow.

We start this week. It should be a fun summer!!

Brian

A Trad league sounds like it would be a lot of fun. Where is that one?

I am considering doing League again in Cambridge this year, but I dont know that I can commit to a weekly shoot. It has been at least 5 years since I shot in a league so we will see.

Neighbor guy, we're shooting at my dad's shop that is located north of Grand Rapids. Not sure if I can mention his shops' name or not, but it's the only one in the Grand Rapids area.

Brian

Is there a 3D shoot at the 3M course at Tartan Park this weekend? I put it in my calendar when they sent me a card, but I can't find it. I can't find evidence of it anywhere on line.

I really like that course, and am hoping it is open this weekend.

Is there a 3D shoot at the 3M course at Tartan Park this weekend?

Yes there is. Check the MSAA HSOforum. It looks like it's a two-day shoot. Maybe I'll check it out myself on Sunday.