• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

marie osmond

Heard last night that Marie Osmond remarried her first husband after nearly 30 years being divorced from him. Those of you divorced would you remarry your ex? Me, no way, we can be friends, but husband/wife again? Nope.

She remarried Donny??? laughlaughlaugh

They said this morning she wore the same dress as she did the first time they got married...my question, why would you save a dress(or anything like that) from a failed marriage?

Have to admit though she does look dang good, especially being able to fit in the same dress almost 30 years later.

So...does that mean there is hope for Ann Wilson?

I know that sounds mean but Ann Wilson was quite the hottie in the 1970's and most of the 1980's and to see her that big is sad.

Age and obesity are not related

I am divorced, no way would I remarry my ex. You break up for a reason. Those problems don't go away 99.9999999% of the time. Getting back together will just eventually remind you of why you split up.

BTW, as far as Ann Wilson comment, Nancy is STILL smoking hot, and her and Cameron Crowe just got a divorce after 30 yrs or so of being together.

, Nancy is STILL smoking hot,

Had to Google Nancy Wilson from Heart to see for myself and the verdict is YES!!!!

Not only do Nancy Wilson, Marie Osmond, and Valerie Bertinelli look good in their older years but they still got the curves!!!

Fool me once shame on you.

Fool me twice......

DD

"There's an old saying in Tennessee —I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee —that says, fool me once, shame on —shame on you. Fool me —you can't get fooled again."

grin