• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sons of Guns

Gordie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't even bother jumping through the hoops to obtain one.

Those silencers aren't what there crack up to be. They also look like they would add alot of weight to the gun making it very unbalance. Still neat you get to see the story behind some of projects they do. The "Macguyer lunchbox" gun is kind of a joke to me. i guess there's a market for anything out there.

Pretty cool show...LMIT are you talking about the semi auto shotgun?

The suppressors......they would be a pain to purchase. Lots of legal hoops to jump through.

I just want one of their standard Saiga tactical shotguns.

Those do look pretty sweet. Wouldn't mind having one myself!!!!

I liked the masterkey episode. Although it kind of seems like a waste of $$. You'd think one guy could get by with a good shotty, solving the problem!!!

The suppressors......they would be a pain to purchase. Lots of legal hoops to jump through.

I was askin' about the shotgun you were talking about, whether or not it was the semi-auto that the chick seems to like to shoot.

Those silencers aren't what there crack up to be. They also look like they would add alot of weight to the gun making it very unbalance. Still neat you get to see the story behind some of projects they do. The "Macguyer lunchbox" gun is kind of a joke to me. i guess there's a market for anything out there.

Actually they are made out of aluminum and fairly light. It is pretty easy to make one actually. The hardest part is just making sure everything is lined up perfect and not off a little bit to avoid a bullet coming out where it shouldn't. I've seen a lot of homemade silencers and they are pretty easy to make and can be made out of just about anything.

Ive seen a guy make one for his .22 and let me tell you I barely heard the thing fire.