• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

PS3 - MW2 Glitching/Hacking/Modding

CJH

I have had problems with the lagging/gameplay/server issues on BOPS, so I went back to the old reliable MW2. All of a sudden today ran into multiple glitches.

-First game, HSOforum advertisement across the top, stealth bomber every 10 seconds, and my scavenger perk wouldn't work.

-Second game, aimbots. Guy shot three of us in 1 seconds. In killcam you could see he brought up a menu and was selecting which glitch/mod he wanted to use - had a whole list of them.

-Third game, your gun switched every time after you killed somebody, no equipment or grenades. Plus there was one or two guys that were invincible (I put two full mags from the auto shotgun into him and then he stabbed me).

-Fourth game, aimbots - could see a blatant red box around the opposing team players on killcam, with the map cycling every minute, plus the colors were off, and the images even got all goofy like in a funhouse mirror.

These were all separate games. I backed out before a new game started with all of them. In addition, the host name and frame rate were being shown on the right side of the screen the entire time I played, and at the end of the game it listed everybody's ping speed numerically.

I guess the PS3 jailbreaking I read about a week or two ago is starting to have an impact. Anybody else ran into any crazy stuff??

Sounds like you found your way into a custom lobby. Did you join a session or find this on match making?

There is a lot of this on Xbox, custom lobbies and such. There are even some lobbies you can go into that downloads hacks to you.

As for seeing the kill cams such as aimbot and such it probably because you were in a custom lobby that allows it to be seen. as for the guns, it sounds like someone made the "gun game" for MW2.

Just doing the normal "join match" for Mercenary Team DM.

Guess I had bad luck 4 times in a row being joined into them then. Never happened to me before.

I'll look it up.

It has been really bad the past week or so bout 50% of rooms I jump into are hacked.

Got into a room that unlocked every weapon and attatchment put me at level 70 and gave me almost all titles and emblems.

I have noticed it as well. About half of the teams you join, is hacked. Once you fing a good team, I just stay in it, then I dont have any problems. Kinda sucks. Almost to the point i want to go back and deal with the BOP's problems instead.

It has been really bad the past week or so bout 50% of rooms I jump into are hacked.

Got into a room that unlocked every weapon and attatchment put me at level 70 and gave me almost all titles and emblems.

Welcome to a challenge lobby! Hey at least ps3 doesn't ban consoles or some of you might get banned for not doing anything!

normally challenge lobbies you have to pay to get it done. someone must have posted how to download and make the lobbies, and now everyone is doing it. heck maybe the lobbies get installed with out anyone knowing it spreading like a virus???

There is some hacking that goes on with the X, but they take that stuff pretty seriously and WILL ban your account.

I have a feeling that Microsoft subsidized the whole "Theatre" side of Black Ops. It makes for a perfect way to prove someone is cheating. They just look at your recent games and poof, you are 86'd if they see anything fishy. Heck they will even do it to boosters.

There is some hacking that goes on with the X, but they take that stuff pretty seriously and WILL ban your account.

I have a feeling that Microsoft subsidized the whole "Theatre" side of Black Ops. It makes for a perfect way to prove someone is cheating. They just look at your recent games and poof, you are 86'd if they see anything fishy. Heck they will even do it to boosters.

It be nice to see the process on how reporting a player works. Do their review them or do they wait and see if someone else flags the same person and than investigate?

That sucks man...if this stuff went on a lot on the Xbox I don't think I'de pay for Live. I hate hate hate all the hackers, cheaters, etc. That to me is no fun at all.

It does, xbox just made a spot for it. Go over to theatre mode, than community, than go over to the third tab I believe and there is a ton of different games. I know shack, andy, dtro and I have been in a custom game were we had super speed. So they are out there.

PS3 needs to figure something out soon. Or I will have to get MW2 and Bops for the XBox. Hell, I arleady have the XBOX, and have the Live paid for the year.

in all honesty the Ops plays better on XBOX, its so much smoother, and im not talking connection wise. Gameplay wise.

i don't understand the mentality of people that want to cheat so they can dominate the game. It's been a problem on basically every game that can be played online.

Is it fun to win by cheating or is it just fun to know that you are P-ing of everybody that you dominate?

Noone mentioned the fact you can jump 200 feet, and when you die- you go into the air.

Next time you notice that- look up. All that maps dead bodies float in the sky. My son got into some of these maps last weekend and all this stuff happening blew my mind. I seen one guy go 100-0 on domination and also seen him get 5 nukes in a row. I told my kidto back out and not play with cheaters like that.