• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

8th Annual Spearing Get To Gator...Feb 5th...Lake Washington

bassNspear

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he will have his spear back. its just in my truck.

i should have the chisles done tomorow by noon or so. got them welded today. just need to sharpen, sand blast, and paint!

then its spearing time. was this morning from 8-1. saw 2 speared one bout 30". my buddy in my prorable saw one and speared it bout 28". after 10 am untill dark has been the best for me so far. dont think i have seen a fish untill 10 or 10:30. so if you cant make it till noon dont count the day as a loss.

yesterday i got on the lake at 2 pm, moved my house and still saw 3 fish.

one of my buddys bout 1/2 mile away from me got a 39" that weighed close to 16# today.

Nope wont be till saturday unless my truck isnt fixed by then again no heat been a cold comute the last couple days but I should have it tonight.. and the suckers you use laska are still smaller than what I use winklaugh

If you like big suckers let me know because the local bait shop has nothing unde 3 lbs right now.

very true on the decoys and the bait shop its gotta be the nicest Ive ever seen!.... and they have what I used to think was the world record suckers used for spearing- I bought one for elwood once it cost me a #4 from mcdonalds suprsized.... So yeah when elwood says huge he means HUGE!!!

Can anyone give some directions to the access we will be meeting at? I will be coming south on 169. Also if anyone has been on the lake since the last snow that we got, how are driving conditions out there?

Thanks,

Bowhunt

Nope wont be till saturday unless my truck isnt fixed by then again no heat been a cold comute the last couple days but I should have it tonight.. and the suckers you use laska are still smaller than what I use winklaugh

Just set your fish house heater on the seat next to you and your good to go Elwood

make sure to roll down the window! dont wanna see ya die other than you losing the nord lord trophy to me! grin

Ill help cut holes but to stay on the safe side Im not helping anyone move a shack, bad experience makes me wiser... Too bad none of ya will be there friday I could use some help cutting my hole. I heard there was 27" of ice on prior lake this past week.

Got The truck fixed

I wasnt the one full of hot air at winni wink as a matter of fact I think thefre a few other that were a bit warm winded and I know one for sure thats not gonna show up. so thats enough from the peanut gallery laugh

laksa I was on Washington yesturday and cut your hole for ya hope you can find it grin