• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Online Gamer Tags and Screennames

DTro

More and more of us HSOers are getting together to play some games online.

Let's use this thread to keep track of our names. If you want to be included, please include you console type and gamer tag or screename.

Example:

DTro

XBox 360

Here is a link to the Current List

Full List

Ya Larry you were good at it too...I forgot your name on there? Buzzbomb (Rushing) always kept me hiding as well lol!

I'm not on as much but the ODC clan server is a good one right now. Remember this map? Turn it up.

I think what Dtro meant to say is IF you want to be ADDED to the list state your Gamer tag and what system. Not everyone who already is on that list post your name again wink

There are a lot of guys on here that I am not "friends" with yet. Adding to a fresh thread can't hurt.

New thread....same list LOL

You are on there already

I know its for the guys who are coming out of the wood work or people posting on this page smile

Id say embed the document again instead of having to click a link. I think having you post it on the top of every page as people get updated would be nice! just a suggestion