• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NO MORE Silver Helmets on TGiving!!!!

zamboni

Traditions are broken all the time. This should be another one- the turkey doesn't make people sleep on Thanksgiving- the Lions and Cowgirls do!! Get rid of them!!!!! Rather watch Pats/Colts, Vikes/Packers, Packers/Bears. Come on!!!

Lions have been on every TG exept during WWII since the 30's, Cowgirls since 66?? Almost as traditional as TG itself.

Yep and it must end. Lions were 0-16 a couple years ago, and well, the Cowgirls this season are horrible. Rather see more traditional rivalry games than these 2 turkeys every year. Maybe if they showed the Cowgirls cheerleaders the whole game, and just had the announcer doing play by play?

BTW, they haven't all been bad years- the Leon Lett Dallas snowstorm game is one I will never forget, but I would still rather watch different teams every year.

Let's put the Vikings on. Gimme a break. They looked awful good against the Packers. They should replace Vikes games with paid programming instead. I'd rather watch Christie Brinkley sell that gym than watch Vikings games

Then watch her.