• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

the best of

matchset

Archerystud- what u say is true! little bucks get a free pass

HNTNBUX- it is my buck from 2009; grossed 151'' as a 9point. i also received confirmation from a local landowner last wednesday that the buck i hit was alive and well, even chasing does in a field. so, i'm still trying to fill my 2010 mn buck tag

and

Leech- you bring up a good point.... i think only two out of the ten guys that showed up are married..... there is another wall of mounts in that pole shed too. i just didn't post the pic.

Very impressive.... not trying to find your location, just curious as to what kind of area...

SE bluff country

Central MN farm country

Northern MN big woods/swamp country...

Also, how big of an area do you think these bucks were harvested from??? Just trying to get a handle on how many bucks an area can support of that caliber...

Sorry for all the questions, just curiosity on my part.... Congrats on all the great deer...... If I hunted as much as you guys, I probably wouldn't have a wife either........ shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell her though!! grin

its not necessarily the area the produces big bucks, but its the hunters who hunt that area that truly help "grow" bucks like this.

shoot lots of does and DON"T shoot little bucks!

work together, get a co-op going.

(ie) the pic of the sheds on the table.... almost all are of 2.5 year old bucks! all those bucks will be 3.5 the following year cuz we don't shoot young bucks!

its amazing what Age can do for a deer population