• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

RIPLEY HUNT BEGINS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

MUSKY18

Have our orientation at 10 this morning, then they are releasing us downrange to scout and set our stands up. Hunting begins tomorrow morning and ends Thursday evening. Can't wait to get out and see if I can find one of them big boys!!! Let you all know how it goes!

Tough day in the woods for all of us. Only 2 bucks were taken as of the time I checked out at the station. One 5 pointer and a very nice 8 pointer. Warm and windy all day kept them bedded down tight.

Managed to see quite a few deer on the drive back in. One very nice wide and tall 8 pointer eating on the side of the road in a field. Got a good look at him with the binos. About 7 miles too far south of our hunting area tho!

Back at it again in the morning to see how it plays out!

It was really to bad the deer didn't cooperate for you guy today. The total for today was 4 deer for the DAV one 5 pt and 3 antlerless, 4 for the DS with a nice 8, and a impressively tall 10 pt and 2 antlerless.

I sure hope the deer are tired of laying around and move for you all tomorrow. Good luck!!