• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Please-- no more rain

kevfish1

With the nine inches of rain we just got all of my stands are under water and will be for a long time. Just hope the water goes down by the time the rut hits. Otherwise it is time to find some new land to hunt.... Hoping for a dry october. Also fighting the water from the local creek at my door step. Sand bagging is not fun mad

Sand bagging is not fun mad

Amen to that!

Lots of people hoping for a dry Oct. Imagine having your entire year's income sitting out in the fields right now and you sitting there wondering if you'll be able to harvest any of it... Makes getting out into our stands seem a whole lot less important.

Hey im with you. Went out to my stand tonight to check it out. Looks like ATVs are optional, canoe required. Im not as bad off as you though from the way it sounds. My stand is still high and dry but the ravine is over flowing and the fields are flooded out so id have to wear waders to get to and from the stand since the ravine basically wraps around my stand.

FML..... so much for a weekend in the stand.