• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Swamp People

LMITOUT

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My twin sons (6) love to sit with me and watch Swamp People... CHOOT EM! they get the biggest kick out of bruce and his bib overalls. I would love to try some of the food they are always making! That looks interesting.

Either that,or it's his lucky "Gator gittin" shirt? Maybe it's like a lucky fishing hat? A good luck charm? Or maybe it's signature Troy Landry? Nah, they filmed it all in one day, or maybe 1 week?

Yep, I wonder if everyone regrets what clothing they wore Day 1 because that's what they're stuck with for the entirety of the show. I might have to go to Lakeville for that with my nieces and nephew, Landrys seem like good people at least. I'll see what he wears.

Troy seems to be the top guy again this year... I know editing makes a huge difference... but he always looks like he is catching much bigger gators. Anybody else notice that also? They all catch some big ones but it seems like his "average" ones are larger too. Love his sense of humor and how he just keeps going, grinding away...

Willie with the treble hook is still my favorite though, that looks like you are truly "hunting" gators.

Tommy of Joe and Tommy fame is looking like a pretty big fool. Starting out at noon, bringing a drinkin buddy aboard. He's proof that about anyone really could do the job.

Not sure how many episodes are left without checking but I would guess just a couple? It will be interesting to see how things finish. I wonder how much of a risk some of these guys take as far as getting extra tags and trying to fill out.

Tommy of Joe and Tommy fame is looking like a pretty big fool. Starting out at noon, bringing a drinkin buddy aboard. He's proof that about anyone really could do the job.

Tommy is just an [PoorWordUsage] and if you wanted to make a living doing it as most of them do you can not go at it the way he did. It doesn't look like an easy job to me but it would be a very interesting one!!

I'm looking forward to more Glen and Mitchell tonight. They shoot supper from their porch. Anytime those two clowns are on im glued to the tv. They look like the cavemen off the Geico commercials.

AWWWWW GLEN! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MITCHELL!!

I'm looking forward to more Glen and Mitchell tonight. They shoot supper from their porch. Anytime those two clowns are on im glued to the tv. They look like the cavemen off the Geico commercials.

AWWWWW GLEN! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH MITCHELL!!

And they laugh like Bevis and Butthead.