• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Waxwings

Good for you, really like last one. I keep joking I am going to take the shot gun to one just so I can prop it on a stick and finally get a close pic. Few years ago they were in my apple tree eating the flowers and I could have hit one with a fishing pole, but didnt own a camera and now that I do, I cant get close at all.

Good things happen to good people grin

Great job capturing these cool looking birds. They are always one of my favorite birds to shoot.

This year we had just a minimum of blossoms on our apple tree so they did not even show up cry

Maybe next year !

Thanks for the great photos. My wife and I still talk about the time we discoverd Waxwings. I told her they had to be from Venus! Gorgeous birds.

I was able to get a couple of shots last winter here in ND. We only seem to see them as the seasons change and they migrate through.

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg