• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Plans for riding?

Rippinlip

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, depending on where the ride would be! Rippin.........i would be fine with going on a nice, scenic, easy ride! wink

Dude, easy ride? Your wheeler is covered top to bottom in mud on your avatar! laugh

Yeah........i do like to ride hard, but could tone it down for a HSO ride!!

gr8, just jerking your chain! I do think when you ride with a lot of newer people that you should take it easier the first time out! wink

What about a preliminary ride this year for FM'ers (HSO)?

If we could plan this soon is anyone up for it, I think we should make the riding easy with some access to Mudd for (GR8ice) just kidding....

Everyone can look at the DNR wesite and give some ideas for trails or a weekend and lets do this.

Mark

Someone has to set a date to go for. I started a post like this for a FM snowmobile outting last winter and had lots of talkers at first but no one could come up with a good date for everyone. We ended up going with just a few guys and it turned out to be one of the best rides for snow and comaraderie I had taken in years! wink

My wife and I will be staying at McQuiods on Mille lacs over the weekend of July 4th. We are going to hit the Soo Line South for the 1st time. It looks pretty straight and flat, but we are running out of new places to go in MN, haha. Is there anything we should know about the area? Do most of the towns along the trail sell gas?

Dustin