• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Battery operated vacuums can be used and usually are designated specifically for cleaning electronics.

Using your typical vacuum is like playing Russian roulette. Five times you're good, the sixth time not so much.

That makes no sense. Explain why a battery powered vacuum is safe and an AC powered one isn't?

That makes no sense. Explain why a battery powered vacuum is safe and an AC powered one isn't?

LMIT knows all. You could tell him the sky is blue, he'd look up at the bluest sky ever and argue with you.

I'm not even going to bother because the backyard mechanic hacks wouldn't believe it anyway.

I'm not even going to bother because the backyard mechanic hacks wouldn't believe it anyway.

Each will produce some amount of static. It doesn't matter if it is battery or AC powered, it will produce the same static. The static is from the air moving and the dust particles moving through the hose. I have vacuumed out many electronic devices and never ruined one.

So, anyways, downloaded the new map pack yesterday for the PS3. Played Hazard, Silo, a couple of the other ones, didn't get to Drive-in.

Meh, they were okay. Bought them more because the 9 year old convinced his grandma at Wal-Mart the other day he needed a new PSN card, so he got the $20.

I had so much [PoorWordUsage] (dust / grass) in my eyes last night from mowing for 11 hours it was somewhat hard to see as well. And yes, that's more of an excuse than anything. Had a couple of rounds where I was 4/25. You can tell the people that are walking around the map trying to figure things out, and the ones that have been playing for a month already.

Hows the new zombies? One of the big reasons I get the map packs is for the new zombie levels and the last one stunk. Ive heard from others that the new MP levels are some of the best yet. Still dont think Im gonna shell out $15 for a game Im loosing interest in.

Started playing MW2 again, its a lot of fun when you find a lobby that isnt all Tubes and quick scopers. Seriously 80% off the players are quickscopers, the rest are tubers.

While I dont think BO is as bad as some claim, I gotta say that after playing BO for 9 months MW2 does seem to play smoother.

Lift off into the latest Zombies epic with Rezurrection, the new downloadable content pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops, and the first to launch players into space for a new dimension of undead action - first on Xbox LIVE!

mw2 plays horrible now. every time i get the urge to put it back in, the host changes 2 times per match or the connection just gets lost. plus its all scopers like you said.

MW2 is a mess. So is W@W- W@W last week, playing HC S&D, all of a sudden it said MARIO KART INITIATE and there was a Mario Cart running around the map. I am a 5th prestige, next thing I know- I am a pre-prestige recruit, them guys wiped all my stats out. It restored next time I put it in.

Just traded off BFlops and W@W. Feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders getting rid of those two junkwagons. Got $14 for BFlops so if you're thinking of ditching you may want to do it soon.

Picked up Forza4 and the new Speed Wheel, along with preordering MW3.

Time to lay down some rubber. driver.gif