• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

There is an option to turn off auto aim in the settings. Auto aim works for all guns. Ever notice you run but an enemy and your guy automatically turns towards him. That is auto aim working for you.

I have mine turned off as it messes me up when im trying to knife people and there is two guys in front of me. I try to knife and it auto aims me at the other guy frown

Yeah I know, I just think you shouldn't get it with a scope. Too many one shot kills where the guy shot a foot behind me and you can see it in replay. You have a scope and you can't hit me in the chest/head?!!!! smile

I know, you win some lose some!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that drop shotting and no scoping/quick scoping has to go.

When I snipe I actually use the scope, which for some reason seems to be frowned upon. I get way less kills sniping than I could cause I always want that head shot. Their is something really satisfying to me when I plink that headshot across a map especially on a moving target. I usually end up getting 50% or better of my sniping kills by headshot.

Though I do love running up to a guy who thinks he is some no scope master and I run right through his random sniper bullet spray and knife him.

Yeah I know, I just think you shouldn't get it with a scope. Too many one shot kills where the guy shot a foot behind me and you can see it in replay. You have a scope and you can't hit me in the chest/head?!!!! smile

I know, you win some lose some!

I know what you mean. That is just "in accurate" guns I guess. I notice a lot of head shots the scope is up and to the right of the head. When I try it I just miss. Must be a certain gun that does that.

Yeah that drop shotting and no scoping/quick scoping has to go.

When I snipe I actually use the scope, which for some reason seems to be frowned upon. I get way less kills sniping than I could cause I always want that head shot. Their is something really satisfying to me when I plink that headshot across a map especially on a moving target. I usually end up getting 50% or better of my sniping kills by headshot.

Though I do love running up to a guy who thinks he is some no scope master and I run right through his random sniper bullet spray and knife him.

Just use slight of hand, stopping power, and steady aim. One shot kills almost every time.

with intervention?

Intervention is the best sniper rifle in my opinion other than the fire rate

M21 EBR with silencer. <---- the best.

BTW- PS3 bricked tonite. Playing S&D and it just shut off. Nothing. Now all the guys with 360s I gave garbage to are going to shovel it back on me.

M21 EBR with silencer. <---- the best.

BTW- PS3 bricked tonite. Playing S&D and it just shut off. Nothing. Now all the guys with 360s I gave garbage to are going to shovel it back on me.

That is a sweet setup for a sniper class. Quick shots w/out much recoil, so its easier to stay on target.

No good. Hope it gets resolved before Nov 9th!! smile

Imagine all the people that are going to rock at the game when we get home from work and try it out....

LOL.... bunch of kids at Christmas is what we are.... sitting and drooling over this release...

I can say I've never considered calling into work to play a game.......... Till Now!

Might have to take the half day and skip fire drill that night though... I'm gonna guess it will be a rough week going on a sleep defecit to play.

Plus my kid will want to hog it all also... this could be interesting. I wish I could give him his 360 B-day present a couple weeks early crazy