• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

oh if it worked for him how did you know there were/are problems with the store?

Gotta have the right sources I guess, and Sony/playstation/treyarch would probably be in-the-know on something like this. Wouldnt you agree?

I would also assume that people appreciate the reassurance that they weren't the only one having issues, hence the reason I replied to Lawn letting him know there was a problem with the Store and not something he was doing wrong.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta have the right sources I guess, and Sony/playstation/treyarch would probably be in-the-know on something like this. Wouldnt you agree?

I would also assume that people appreciate the reassurance that they weren't the only one having issues, hence the reason I replied to Lawn letting him know there was a problem with the Store and not something he was doing wrong.

Was this sarcastic?

I think pure was just asking how you know this and maybe what those "right sources you gotta have" are. Maybe I am wrong?

Actually you are wrong Dan, I was just curious how you became an expert at ps3 when you have never owned one. I have one, have had friends ask me about the maps, and many other questions because they know I have an Xbox as well.

And than I in fact was seriously asking you if it worked for him how did you know there were other problems?

No map pack for me, no way I am giving them more money. Haven't been happy with the game play. Even thinking about trading it in. Gonna give it another week.

I did try to go into the PS Store about an hour ago, just to see what they were priced at, and the boot up failed.

It took me several tries, but I got in. It is 15 % done laugh

You will enjoy them. I suggest running around a private match on each map just to see where everything leads to. And stay out of the red area on berlin wall. well ok maybe go into it ONCE!

once you get the feel of where things go, hit the public matches and soon you will see the popular rooms.

dont forget to change your killstreaks to Spy plane, counter spy and something else. the new maps everyone will be using a spy plan so its nice to jam them or shoot them down. this should last the first couple three weeks. Once people are use to where people tend to hang out the spy planes will not be so often.

For some reason I'm just not excited about these new maps even though they look cool. I'm sure I'll buy them anyways.

Are you going to buy them again for the PS3 P.I.?

I am undecided. Making a move here in the next couple weeks. I might be MIA till next winter smile After the move spring will be here I hope.

Went against my better judgement a bought in. Game plays without lag more often than not. Hopefully it keeps improving. Very slow download - well over an hour. Due to high demand I'm sure. Took a half dozen attempts to get into store.

Was it announced that not available in HC? Can't imagine Zamboni's crew is going to appreciate that stipulation.

Amy PS3'rs getting the map packs yet?? I've been trying off and on since 10 and keep getting error codes.

Actually I've been trying to activate a network card to add money to the wallet, and keep getting the error code there, in the PS Store.

Got mine at 7 am. Played until my oldest got home from school and kicked me off.

Was it announced that not available in HC? Can't imagine Zamboni's crew is going to appreciate that stipulation.

Don't get me started. It will be in rotation in a week or two. How can you guys play regular core?? Hit mark, hit mark, hit mark- guy shoots me once and I die, what a joke.

No map pack for me, no way I am giving them more money. Haven't been happy with the game play. Even thinking about trading it in. Gonna give it another week.

Homefront comes out soon. Game looks awesome.

I noticed a little more lag on PS3 last night, but I suppose everyone was playing yesterday because of the new maps.

I think the guys who have ps3 and also have xbox turned to ps3 last night. normally you have 800K people on Xbox. When Darren and I started some rounds he noticed it was only like 500K. you guys notice any of those guys knew the maps really well?