• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Darren is around. He is always around. grin HSO & Xbox, besides the box during the summer months.

We have had an Xbox Elite since they came out or about two years now. It is kept horizontally on a hard surface with plenty of space around it to keep the cool air coming. It is NOT moved! Biggest killer with any console. Have not had any issues with hardware failing. Now! For some reason we could never keep a PS2 working for more than a couple months, but the above was not followed, it sat on the carpet, brought every where. What upset me was getting the PS2 after it came out for my kids and a year later it could not play the new games Sony was putting out. You needed to buy another PS2. smirk At least game stop gave you $20 for something you just purchased a year or so earlier for $400+. grin The sad thing was besides the new disk rom and slimming it up, it was the exact same things for another $399.00 or maybe $299.00. These consoles that could read the (can not recall) dark colored cd games did not seem to last as long as the original one did. That never broke but was rendered useless as it was phased out. Literally just tossed out a month or so back the 4 PS2 consoles my son scraped and then morphed together to make one working console just prior to getting the Xbox. My trunk is filled with PS2 gear like a rock band complete band set, boxes and boxes of games, controllers, adapters and plug in. I figuring out if there is any value left with this stuff. The consoles where so taken apart and scattered I just tossed them.

where your kids throwing the ps2 all around?

My ps,ps2,ps3 all work. the only game that doesn't work was from someone standing my ps2 vertical and bumping into it when the cd was spinning and it fell over putting a big scratch in.

If you want my ps2 you can have it shack. and all the games. It sits in storage now collecting dust. Occasionally i bust it out for some of the good ol racing games like ATV off road fury!

Amy PS3'rs getting the map packs yet?? I've been trying off and on since 10 and keep getting error codes.

Actually I've been trying to activate a network card to add money to the wallet, and keep getting the error code there, in the PS Store.

Amy PS3'rs getting the map packs yet?? I've been trying off and on since 10 and keep getting error codes.

Actually I've been trying to activate a network card to add money to the wallet, and keep getting the error code there, in the PS Store.

Have you tried logging on via web to purchase the DLC map packs?

Keep in mind everyone and their brother is probably trying all at once to get them.

They've been having issues with the Store today.

I might be on tonight, been pretty busy with having to buy a new vehicle, building a HSOforum, fishing, and some video editing.

I think I'm finally caught up and I'll try to get on tonight.

It IS Thursday after all. grin