• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait.. Fun times except for the game where Hoppe got me like 15 times.. Every time I turned a corner there he was with a big smile face and a bead on my forehead...

To bad our pivate match stats don't count Deitz would have raised my K/D above 2. grin

But atleast Dtro didn't put on his pink tutu and break out the RPG on me last night.

They still have not fixed this game? Good Lord no wonder my kids are playing MW2 all the time instead of BLOPs. grin

Ok maybe tonight. This seems like a time warp, but is Deitz Dittrich really playing on an Xbox as in Xbox 360?

I should get on, even though my kids ain't going to like it since they just started playing it again on Saturday. They got banned by mom and dad for slipping on school work and grades, but the kicker was my oldest son was doing something to gain 10's of thousands of Microsoft points with only one of the accounts I was checking. Then at the same time my 8 year old was letting mom buy him $20 MS points cards with X-Mas money and getting ripped off. Then the nephew got his account taken over by the group that was ripping off my son and they started using my sister in-laws credit card to buy Microsoft and Live things. Then the whole group (my sons and nephews) were out for blood at which point we found out about the school marks dropping, so Dad went down and disconnected the whole works for I guess close to month now. Back then BO wiped anyways and adding the above in, the 360 spent some cooling off time in my trunk. laugh

Well they got the Xbox back on Saturday so I feel I owe it to them to go down tonight and say "Outta my seat, Dads playing tonight". wink

Because they have controllers I do not even know about. wink They have power cords I do not even know about. Originally they just lost live as I blocked the IP, but after (thanks to TeamViewer and a dad watching because I knew) an attempt with hacking into our home network, my son lost his laptop along with both of them loosing the 360 and it going into Dads trunk. wink

It was kind of big deal for awhile. grin I am lucky mother did not smash it and putting it in the truck was almost as good for my kids as it was also good for the 360. wink

I just wish it wouldn't take me 2-3 matches.each time to get warmed up. By that time the wife is already on me to get something done.

Try some turtle beach headphones. You won't hear her until she takes them off your head and screams at you. They work wonders grin

Lol. MW that is the downside. After eleven the gamer freaks of the world come out to play. wink

The best time ever to get on is about 7:00am Sat & Sun. I was finding this out but TD confirmed. You get those freaks who are falling asleep at the controller and a new wave of fresh meat.

Just waiting for these maps to down load. Should be Live in a couple minutes.

I played a few wager matches last night. I figured what the heck I got enough $$$$. Money goes quick when you are betting 10K a time! The high roller option is pretty cool. it randomly picks what game you are going to play. I got stuck in mostly sticks and stones, which for me was beneficial. I was playing with guys who are god knows what prestige. never saw the icons before. I did fairly well, me and one other guy were going back and forth for first place until about 4 seconds in the end of the game him and I BOTH got tomahawked and bankrupt frown

Needless to say it was fun and if you win you get 30K 18K and for 3rd your 10K back.

Darren you thought you had money coming out of your ears? some of these guys have billions of dollars! pretty crazy I couldn't believe it

Try some turtle beach headphones. You won't hear her until she takes them off your head and screams at you. They work wonders grin

I had the Turtle Beach set, but now I run the Logitech F540 or whatever they are, the Logitech ones are wireless, which is nice, except when the 8 year old uses them and drains the battery.