• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night had probably my best map so far. I have had 30 kills on a map, and that's my most, but on jungle last night went 24-4. I know, 30 is more than 24, but I am quite sure my 30 kills had probably 17 or so deaths, so to me the 24-4 was alot better.

Was 12-4, threw a care package down and got my first gun ship. Needless to say- 12 kills later and the map was over. That things a beast- wowza! Today I got my first death dealer in a care package, that didn't go quite as well- I got killed right away and lost it. Still haven't got dogs but since I got those, maybe thats coming too

Last night had probably my best map so far. I have had 30 kills on a map, and that's my most, but on jungle last night went 24-4. I know, 30 is more than 24, but I am quite sure my 30 kills had probably 17 or so deaths, so to me the 24-4 was alot better.

Was 12-4, threw a care package down and got my first gun ship. Needless to say- 12 kills later and the map was over. That things a beast- wowza! Today I got my first death dealer in a care package, that didn't go quite as well- I got killed right away and lost it. Still haven't got dogs but since I got those, maybe thats coming too

Keep at it you will get them soon enough. I am not a fan of the death machine or the grim reaper. Also the gun ship I think sucks. it gets taken down way to easily. I will stick with attack chopper, Chopper gunner and dogs. Once I get my attack helicopter depending what the score is I will keep it for later. So if its early in the map I will save it, if its late in the game and the odds are my dogs and chopper gunner would be pointless to use I will send it up. Once I get my 9 kill streak I will slowly go find two more kills. I will than release the hounds, throw up the chopper a few seconds later and than they can't camp as much inside buildings because of the dogs.

So once that is over I than throw up the attack helicopter! Usually ticks a few people off...

As for lawnies post, frontier doesn't support those nats, thats why you will always be strict with frontier. Get a cable company as soon as you can and you will have open nat.

Little long distance sniping with the tactical knife. It took me a while but I figured out how to judge the elevation to enemy distance finally.

This next video, the first guy you see gets hit by my knife but only gives me a hit marker instead of a kill! what the heck!

This one is still processing, but A little jump and shoot with the cross bow on nuke town. There were two guys who liked to camp in that window. I got a bunch of kills doing this from the same spot every time I re-spawned before I ran out to the buss and truck. This was one of many that got stuck to them.

Usually they dont show up for purchase/downloard 'til late afternoon the day they come out.

Because of the time/date change, Europe always gets the new maps before us. And they always get the camping spots down before we even get the maps. It's dumb. Should be released at same time, everywhere. There is no doubt in my mind people would be on at 3 am playing new maps, no need to make us wait.

Lmit, you can hate on Treyarch all you want, they put out new maps way better than IW, and when they put out new maps- they are NEW maps. Not maps from MW1 like IW would do.

IW put out new maps AND included some old favorites, so actually you got more for your $15 than you're getting from Treyarch.

The last two map packs Infinity Ward put out had FIVE new maps and two previous maps, compared to just the four we're getting with Treyarch's generous DLC.

Try again.

5 maps, only 3 were new. Treyarch puts out 4 NEW maps. 4 is more than 3. My small town book learnin' tells me that. And if Black Ops is like W@W, there will be 3 sets of new maps released, compared to the 2 IW put out.

Plus every new DL content from Treyarch includes new zombies maps- that alone to 75% of all COD fans make it worth it.

Yep, three new maps and 2 old ones.

5>4. My small town book learnin' tells me that too, and I surely ain't begging for any of those garbage maps from World at War.

Regardless, until they fix the glaring issues they've had with this game since day #1, it really won't matter.

I have to agree with Lmit on this one, you can polish a terd! I tried playing today, I think I had more connection interrupts, lock ups, and lag then games that I actually got to finish. Very frustrating. I think they need to focus on the issues, rather then making new maps with new problems.