• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played a few games last night. Stayed up way too late, but was having one of those nights were I was actually playing pretty well. I suffer from "One more.." syndrome.

I'm liking the last few weapons you unlock (Commando and G11) but I'm going to hit 50 soon and will probably presitge. I love the MP5K too so that won't be so bad.

What maps do you guys like? I'm fine with most of them, but I don't really like Hanoi, Cracked, Villa or Crisis. I like to rush and those maps are too big and have too many places to hide. I'm constantly getting shot in the back.

Quote:

When PS3 gets un laggy I will be back for sure

I have switched back to MW2, I cant stand it when I get kicked out 3 out of 5 games, then the system locks up, and I have to power it down. Until they get this fixed, BOPs will be collecting dust. I tried for a bit yesterday afternoon. I got to finish 1 game out of 5.

I think both of those aimbot videos were PC. Thankfully PS3 has no where near the amount of glitchers/glitches as the xbox community. Also that first aimbot guy sucks even when he's cheating.

What happend to the PS3 guys.. I checked on at 8:45 and nobody was home? Just because the RAT left, we cant party no more?

I joined a few matches with you the other day, did you not notice me? grin

The only map I dont like is nuketown, seriously its horrible. Its just a frag fest and horrible spawning. I a seem to have my best games on Summit and WMD.

The only map I dont like is nuketown, seriously its horrible. Its just a frag fest and horrible spawning. I a seem to have my best games on Summit and WMD.

Ive grown found of this map. specially with the pump shot gun! Now that I know different ways to get into the upstairs rooms instead of using stairs I get the jump on most the people camping up stairs!

Firing range is still my fave!

Nuketowns the best map on the game!! I hated Summit when game first came out, but have grown to like it. Array has gotten be my least favorite. Spawned on Array today, walked 2 steps and got sniped. That happened like 5 times.

As most of you know, I play HC 99.9% of the time, today had team killers 3 maps in a row, and they were hosts so they couldn't get kicked.

Yep, I love Nuketown, Firing Range and all the snow maps. The spawns on nuketown do suck, but it's a blood bath just like Rust was on MW2.

Do you guys ever play combat training? Good for a change of pace when the matchmaking sucks or there are a lot of host migrations online. Try setting it at 3 vs 9 for a challenge.

What's your user name on PS3 Deitz? I'm CZYK_REPUBLIC

I like Hanoi, Havanna, WMD, Summit, Firing Range.

The majority of the rest are okay but I really dislike Cracked and Nuketown. I am so glad you can't play a map more than twice now. When it first came out I'd be in rooms that voted Nuketown over and over and over. I was afraid to leave because I had a solid connection but seriously....the same map 6 or 7 times in a row ?

Zamboni prestiged?! No, in combat training you level up but it doesnt affect your online rank.

Trying to get some of my clips up, think Ive got it figured out. Here is a quick one of me throwing down in SnD.

How do I get the actual video to show up in a post?

Click this icon when posting

movie.png

Yep, I love Nuketown, Firing Range and all the snow maps. The spawns on nuketown do suck, but it's a blood bath just like Rust was on MW2.

Do you guys ever play combat training? Good for a change of pace when the matchmaking sucks or there are a lot of host migrations online. Try setting it at 3 vs 9 for a challenge.

I do 1 vs 9, and than if people join to play its adds them on the 9 team smile Lots of fun, but when you bump the bots up to be smarter it can be pretty tough!

Here is one more for today starring our very own DeitzD and co-starring my claymore. Best part is two guys practicaly stood on top of it but only went off when Deitz ran in front of it. laugh

[video:youtube]

Duh that is because those two guys that were on top of it were on your team! hence why it didn't blow up. Unless you were playing free for all, it wouldn't blow up until dietz walked up on it.

Duh that is because those two guys that were on top of it were on your team! hence why it didn't blow up. Unless you were playing free for all, it wouldn't blow up until dietz walked up on it.

*palms face*

haha, wow...

watching it from dietz's perspective got me all sorts of confused.

juan... I went simple on the name.. LOL.. im deitzd