• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Dtro, while it would suck going against it making the gunship have 3 maybe even 4 flairs would be better and then it would take teamwork to take it. I set it as a killstreak once and got it shot down after just a few kills as I tried to get used to flying and shooting at the same time. Dogs is the way to go for an 11 killstreak.

Yep, similar to the AC130 in MW2, four shots minimum.

The way it is now, I can be using Ghost Pro and can darn near shoot it down before it kills anyone.

Don't you just love Ghost Pro!!!! The only time its rough is when people start spawning by you when the Gunship is ripping... Collateral damage is devastating.

I dont know what your asking.. I think its just keeping the totals of that one person, not your total kills and deaths.. the nemisis totals are just how many times you killed and was killed by that one person. Or are you saying that number is off?

Every map you have a guy that you seem to kill a bunch of times, or he kills you a bunch of times. I have noticed I will kill the same guy at least 4 times, then when nemesis pops up it says KILLED 1. Same thing happens with their killing me- it is usually off as well

And I'll tell you the best way to prevent your Chop Gunner from being taken down is by sending out the dogs to cover the ground work. They take out a lot of the people locking on and hiding in buildings, and your up in the air picking them off as the scramble to get into some cover. I love it. Almost a guaranteed 15-20 kills with them together.

Are you sore today JP? grin

I didn't realize how old I'm getting until boxing a few rounds and running hurdles. LOL

The kids played mostly...but I am out of shape so I think I'll be trying a few of the other sports games. Who needs the gym when you have a Kinect.

Quote:
I rarely even aim my gun anymore hip fire is the best and sadly more accurate then aiming

Yep, I was talking to Dtro & Nelson about this last month. It's almost a glitch. Instinct makes it hard to not raise, but after a hand full of matches figuring it out, the odds flip in your favor when a head to head shoot out occurs.

Don't you just love Ghost Pro!!!! The only time its rough is when people start spawning by you when the Gunship is ripping... Collateral damage is devastating.

I guess Ghost Pro with having the CZ75 with fully auto is a huge plus.

lol Dtro, I was thinking the same thing when playing during Thanksgiving weekend. X-Mas will have many starting at square one and figuring out what those who have been playing since day one have already figured out.

Soooo...my Xbox slim 4gb that I got brand new last Wednesday has the "Red Dot of Death". I boot up the 360 and a couple seconds later the green light turns to red and I either get an error screen or no screen at all. I saw that a blinking red dot just means a loose cord or harddrive, but the solid red dot is serious malfunctioning.

Anyone got any recommendations as to what I should do? Call Microsoft? Take it back to Best Buy?

Oh and Darren, yes the Christmas noobs were great to mop up on. The funny part is, I am a Christmas noob!

If it's brand new bring it back to the store. The manufacturers usually want you to take it back to the store if it is within their return guidelines.

I technically am a Christmas noob on Xbox..........cept I've been playing since launch on PS3 so I think they even each other out. It's almost like prestiging without the little icon, I start with nothing again.