• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

I don't know about the rest of you, but I thought Capture the Flag was pretty darn lame.

I played a litte "Pure" last night and I actually really like that. No Perks or Killstreak rewards. Just straight up shooting.

Do you mean barebones?

Capture the flag is boring unless you have a team that works together.

I just want my marathon! Otherwise I do agree CTF is kinda boring. It is fun when you dominate though!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you've been playing BOPs too much when youre out shoveling and you hear a low flyin helicopter and the first thing you think of is your Strela-3.

I went ahead and prestiged last night. Back up to level 15 already. Wish I didnt have a to work tonight. mad But I only work 4 days then off for 10!

I think I'm at level 38 right now, but my KD has actually gotten worse the longer I've had the game. When I do have time to play I'm usually on for 3+ hours because it takes that long for me to "warm up." Hard to keep up with all these college and high school kids who play it 3-4 hours every day.

I've been playing mostly TDM, but will jump into Ground War occasionally. Like you guys mentioned, it's really tough when you're playing by your self. Most of the time you're playing against a team of friends and they just spawn trap you. Spawn, two steps, die...

Overall I like the game except for the match making, constant "connection interrupted" messages the glitchiness of it. Last time I played my system locked up mid game (twice) and I had to manually shut down the PS3. Never had that problem with MW2.

After a match last night I decided to look up the aimbot.........yeah, that seems about right. Darn cheaters! Will admit it was pretty cool to see one of their videos where a guy with chopper gunner probably got 40+ kills with a single chopper gunner....

After a match last night I decided to look up the aimbot.........yeah, that seems about right. Darn cheaters! Will admit it was pretty cool to see one of their videos where a guy with chopper gunner probably got 40+ kills with a single chopper gunner....

I think I know what match you were talking about. Did you see the different types of aim bots?

1. Shoots for you. even through buildings.

2. lines you up with the targets but you have to shoot.

3. just shows you were the enemy is at all times. (this is the one we dealt with, they would be looking the opposite direction and all the sudden turn around and they'd know right where you were!

Pretty wussy of folks using the aimbot...I mean whats the point? I'd rather die a billion times than kill gazillion fools while cheating. I still suck but I am getting better and I am up to I think level 21 through my first prestige. Kinda fun killin other folks with their own guns. Or just follow Larry around and pick his up after he dies. smile

First DLC for Blops coming Feb 1st on XBOX. 1200 MS points.

Four new maps:

Kowloon (China. Rainy rooftop map)

Stadium (Hockey rink in northeastern United States)

Berlin Wall (Checkpoint Charlie, battle between East/West Berlin)

Discovery (German research station w/arctic theme)

New zombie map called Ascension.

I have been playing with some younger guys and I stink. These guys play hardcore all the time and are really good. My aiming is terrible and I honestly have only had a positive kill ratio a couple times. Anyone have any tips.

Play Hardcore Capture the Flag and camp your own flag. You can kill the other team when they storm your flag. It'll give you the chance to practice shooting at live targets when they're more focused on getting your flag than shooting at you.

I played a couple capture the flag games to finish up my marathon pro. Man let me tell you having the ability to constantly run with out slowing down is HUGE. Getting to the B flag in domination is a lot easier now!

Now I have to do it all over again on PS3 since I got marathon pro on the xbox only. grrrr

I finally got my warlord pro.. Getting a multiple grenade kill was not easy.. but then I got 3 in one game.. LOL.. Was playing the hardcore game where you have to get the bomb before the other team and then try and hold on to it.. I had ghost and kept waiting for a few to try and get the bomb and then would blow them to pieces... was a blast.

Is that the only way to get it? Playing CTF?

If so, that is pretty weak.

Yes, 15 captures. easy to get if you have a team that can help you almost impossible when you have a sucky team you don't know and they do not understand the concept. basically my final two captures were pure luck......

Deitz multiple kills is easy wink you just failed at the approach wink Glad you finally got it though!

I am not a fan of headquarters because of the lang spawn wait, and not re-spawning at all.

since I got my marathon though I was able to get 2 chopper G's in one match! Not from a care package either. I went on a knifing rampage on WMD and got the whole team in the spawn till I got my first Chopper G. They shot it down almost instantly. I kinda kicked myself for taking off dogs and putting up Chopper G