• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run with a red dot which I use on almost all but a few. FYI, silencers do drop your range and dmg by a compareable margin. For HC it doesn't matter, but if ur not into HC, I'd be thinking twice about it.

Thanks Dtro.

The silencer definitely does ding your dmg and range, but I play a lot of FFA and without it I'm dead within moments of killing another guy. I almost always run with a silencer.

Still, you make a fair point.

Ya, it's not something I worry much about, as your point is definately logical. Was stunned after looking at a mathmatical layout of the difference between having one equipped vs not. It also adjusts recoil which is a perk in my opinion. Wish I could find that again, i'd share it, this guy has either too much time on his hands or has an inside person tossing him diagrams.

DD makes a good point, the G11 is hard not to use. If you are good with burst weapons this thing is nice. Do wish you were able to change the reticle though, but I hate the optics so just run iron on it.

I run with a red dot which I use on almost all but a few. FYI, silencers do drop your range and dmg by a compareable margin. For HC it doesn't matter, but if ur not into HC, I'd be thinking twice about it.

Thanks Dtro.

Try the yellow color instead of red, and instead of a dot, try the circle. Big improvement

Sorry for the misinterpretation, it's the Red Dot Scope, not a scope with a red...dot...

Yeah, I strictly been running yellow, been playing around with different designs. Smiley guys are my moto so I'm rolling with that for awhile. Fits good, bascially if it replaces your head, I know things will workout for me. smile

The matchmaking gods must have felt sorry for us last night. We put together 9 wins in a row.

I didn't want to stop until a loss, but I could hardly keep my eyes open. Probably explains why I was getting a few good kills. smile

Exactly, I didn't want to quit either but I had to. I knew I had to get to bed... Also I only have to share 5 more packages tonight to get the hardline pro perk, so that's the goal for tonight. Hopefully I can get some killstreaks together..

I was just getting on as you guys where just starting to hit your streak. I fell asleep watching the news after I got home. I got a new router yesterday and thought I had her dialed in, but out of frustration I had to Dashboard it during my first match because the stupid QoS was acting up. I got back on about 45 minutes later and you guys had just got off but ended up hitting some interesting roll out matchs with Nelson & Rushing till the early morn. The butt kicking struggle went on till almost the break of dawn. grin Rob started to come round nice towards the end.

Rob is officially addicted smile

I played a couple with rob after everyone left. He saved my but a few times! I unlocked the cross bow and man, I forgot how much I missed that guy! My domination class rules in my eyes. Famas Silenced, Crossbow, Nova Gas, nade, and claymore.

Depending on the map if we all go to B and I know where the people will be coming from I can throw down some gas and limit them from getting to B!

I was thinking of getting that hardline perk myself but heck, if Dtro and leech are gonna have it whats the need? I guess it could be beneficial since I could get my carepackages earlier and roll them myself. But I can't sacrifice or seem to justify loosing my running speed.

Maybe one of these nights instead of a Throwdown we should have a Throwback and play some MW2 or some older game.

Blasphemy!!!!!! This game has not been out 30 days yet.

Actually... I almost put the old (MW2) the other night after seeing a few of my friends playing it.... and I still miss my ACR cool

Maybe we should get the newest (last) Map Pack for it...what say you DTRO

I think its way different. To me the game play is MUCH faster.

I am a run and gun kinda guy. To me using marathon and light weight in black ops is like not using marathon and light weight in MW2.

Oh and I think hit detection is more advanced in mw2. But that is just my opinion. Maybe its more or less I can shoot across the map and kill a guy in the same amount of shots it take at point blank.

Black ops seems to take way longer to kill someone no matter what gun I use. And than there is times when I hit them with one bullet and they die instantly.

Black ops hit detection is still garbage in my eyes

Maybe one of these nights instead of a Throwdown we should have a Throwback and play some MW2 or some older game.

Yes, I was think of this last night. grin I played it about 2 weeks ago (my son still plays it because some of his friends have not purchased BO yet) when it loaded because the disc was in the tray. I seemed to find it just as easy playing MW2 still than if if I had continued playing the last 3 weeks.

We have COD 4 but I have only seen minutes of game play.

Yep. I did this by happen stance with MW2 and my kids never knew. I figured it has a hdd and on a PC this is how it is done. BO I just put it and played figured the noise was because the game pushes the system. laugh

Andy brought it up and I did it right a couple weeks back.