• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well I'll be darned

DTro

I never would have thought that a 2-up 500 classic with reverse, mirrors, elec start, and auger mount, could get 4 ft of air under the track.

I bet it looked quite funny, especially since the driver was all decked out in full camo Artic Armor. blush

Sure had a lot of fun out buzzin around yesterday with Wastewaterguru!

Good thing I don't have a fast sled, because there it a good probability I would hurt myself. laugh

Well we were out riding and there was a long steep sloping valley and I got a little over zealous with the throttle coming up the other side. It was just a little steeper going up, than coming down. shocked

The other guys with us were actually doing that on purpose and were surprised how much air I caught, until I reminded them that what I did wasn't by design. laugh

Originally Posted By: barebackjack
What trails were you guys running?

In the Prior/Spring lake area.

Be careful on giving exact trail locations on the internet. Lot's of lurkers looking for groomed trails can wreak havoc on the Eco trail system. grin

Man I miss my machines big-time on years like this!

I had that happen with my xc500 riding under some powerlines in the Crosslake area this morning.... I don't know how far or high, but I used all the suspension coming down, and holy cow did it dig in and take off once the track hit snowwa firma again smile I am not speed demon, but it felt good, haha! Glad I eased off throttle a bit coming up to it.... wow.

Originally Posted By: dtro
In the Prior/Spring lake area.

Be careful on giving exact trail locations on the internet. Lot's of lurkers looking for groomed trails can wreak havoc on the Eco trail system. grin

Can I have the GPS coordinates to that trail? Seriously though, hitting the trails South of 19 are like night and day, once I get North over 19 the trails are much more used than South. Not a bad ride, only one belt this time around. Thinking about doing the loop around Elko, Farmington, Dundas , Millersburg then Veseli and back into New Prague, might try that out next weekend.

Originally Posted By: dtro

ya, they'll clean a good trail right down to dirt and leave you nothing! laugh