• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

American Idol 2010

Bigbartguy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the voters got it right last night. Tim had a few pretty good weeks but he was not a serious contender. I also thought Tuesday's show was not very good, some pretty poor song choices, but Lee and Crystal were awesome. IMO they should be the final 2.

I agree - I just dont get Siobahn, she always sounds off-tune when she's not screaming/wailing. I cant believe she hasnt? been in the bottom 3 yet.

I thought Casey James really brought the goods last night, when it's just him and a guitar he kicks *ss. I love Crystal but am not a fan of bluegrass type music so it didnt work for me. No one else impressed me much at all.

My guess is that Aaron is going home

I too thought it was Caseys turn to go.. But the voters felt differently.. All in all, Casey had probably done better than Aaron. But if you go just off this weeks performance, then it should have been Casey.. No doubt it should be Lee and Crystal in the final 2.

I thought Casey should have gone this week but probably Aaron was about due. Pretty much a toss up now, all the real stinkers are gone.

PS just saw a story on Yahoo that said Tuesday night had the worst ratings since season one. This show is dead in the water...

This show is dead in the water...

I think so too. Watching and listening to those BORING performers doing Frank Sinatra songs = aggravated sensory assault. I fast-forwarded through that show in record time!

Boy, really tough to pick who is going home tonight.. I thought the only one who is really safe is probably Crystal.. so, with my luck.. watch her be the one to go home.. I thought Crystal and Lee stole the show with the duet, but Lee solo was fair at best.. I liked Caseys version of Mrs. Robinson more than the judges did. Thought it was neat with the uke. If that aint changing it up, I dont know what is. Mike kind of bored me last night.. the dude can flat out sing.. but was bored.. Same with their duet.. it was good, very good, guitar by casey was awesome!!!Crystals solo was great, love that song, changed it just enough, and kept it the same just enough in my opinion.

So, who goes?

I agree, last night was a tough one. Crystal and Lee have never been in the bottom 3, so I'm guessing it will get down to Mike and Casey? Although I was not a fan of Lee last night though.....maybe it's his turn also.

I'm guessing Big Mike is going to be out.

PS just saw a story on Yahoo that said Tuesday night had the worst ratings since season one. This show is dead in the water...

Deadliest Catch started. I saw all the AI's up till then, none after. I saw enough to know that Ms Bowersox is the real deal.

I hope Crystal wins. Start to finish she was the best in my opinion. She crushed it last night too.

Lee is good and came a long way but there is something about him I dont care for. He has opened up some but dosnt seem to have fun or any confidence...

I agree, I thought Crystal had it after her final performance - I'll be buying that song! Lee seems like a nice guy and probably needs the win more than she does - she'll end up selling records whether she won or not.

I actually thought the finale show was great, very entertaining. I thought Joe Cocker forget his lyrics for a moment? or someone's mike went dead? Janet Jackson sure looks different also. Tributes to Simon were overall pretty good.

The final show was great, lots of cool performances. I didnt care for Janet Jackson, hate to say it but she kinda sounded and looked like her brother...

Casey and Bret Michaels was very cool...

As for Lee winning sick He wasnt bad but no way did the most talented person with the most potential win! Seems like America gets it right on half the seasons. But the "real" winner wins in record sales anyways...